Whistler, Demo and Rentals for Sale?

Looking to pickup full on park bikes for the wife and I and am going to be in Whistler next weekend. Did some searching on the web, but mostly it is Call us for info. Will do that, but just wanted the mags input on the best place to check out? Garbanzo has Glorys, can't really tell what others are selling. So anyone know who is selling what, and whether all the good stuff is already gone. Also may go new if there are some good deals out there. So let me know hat you have seen around.

Thanks

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1636504/

I'm selling that dreamer. I just built up a new rear rim and put a new bb in it. Killing me to sell it for $2000 but i need it gone, and no one is buying dh bikes at this time of year.

It's super clean, if you look at it, you will buy it.

I'll fire you a pm with my cell. Gimmie a call.

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Whelk View Post
    a more stupid motherfuck does not exist.
    Big Balls is worst asshat kind.
    kind that wear bukkake from above.
    with warm drown he gurgles final death, for one time not worried about his misplaced import known of african american social standing and prominent community members. for he is only drown, as is the way.

Ok, I can't work out how to pm you on this god damn tablet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Whelk View Post
    a more stupid motherfuck does not exist.
    Big Balls is worst asshat kind.
    kind that wear bukkake from above.
    with warm drown he gurgles final death, for one time not worried about his misplaced import known of african american social standing and prominent community members. for he is only drown, as is the way.

facebook, whistler buy & sell

I have a 2014 glory large with boxxer world cup, vivid r2c, codes, x0/9, up for $2500 but definitely OBO. Haven't really paid attention this year but last year a lot was sold off quick, just odd sizes at the end

I'd check whistler bike co. rentals don't see near as much use as next to the lift shops. more demo/rental combo than straight up rental. think its still giant,commencal, devinci

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    I'd check whistler bike co. rentals don't see near as much use as next to the lift shops. more demo/rental combo than straight up rental. think its still giant,commencal, devinci

Yeah a friend got a Wilson from them and has been stoked on it seemed near new condition

Quote Originally Posted by kevin267 View Post
    Yeah a friend got a Wilson from them and has been stoked on it seemed near new condition
    Right on. Duke would have them tuned and greased to perfection I'd imagine. The guys a wrench wizard

Got your pm, will look into the bike, think a large will be to big for me though, 5-11 and I tend to like a bit smaller bike, ride a medium nomad although large is the recommended size. Thanks for the other ideas. May look at Craig's list just before heading out.

I didn't send you a pm, Rob's banshee is a m. I'm 5'11 too if you have any interest in the glory though

PM was from Rob, your right, don't know why I thought large. Anyway, very interested in it so PM replied to.
    Last edited by eldereldo; 09-28-2014 at 11:52 AM.