Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    Just in case you wanna stay in Canada and still be a pacific northwestian...don't overlook Terrace, B.C. )
    Thanks! Been to Terrace once! Amazing place!

Quote Originally Posted by dschane View Post
    What's the gig, if you don't mind sharing?
    City Planning Job. There seems to be quite a bit of work in the US and Canadian west in this field. Keeping my fingers crossed on a number of opportunities.

Thanks for all the great feedback and information everyone! Very much appreciate it.

I miss the shit out of Juneau, its awesome. Its also horrible at the same time. I think I'm a masocist

Its teeny, with crappy dining and a shit ton of rain. But when its sunny its the best place on earth.
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Quote Originally Posted by danmelon View Post
    City Planning Job. There seems to be quite a bit of work in the US and Canadian west in this field. Keeping my fingers crossed on a number of opportunities.
    Good luck with scoring the gig. The SW is amazingly beautiful country. One bit of advice is to get an AK Airlines credit card. Wracking up the points, makes expensive in-state flying mucho cheaper. Stay skookum my friend.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    If you post any more salmon and crab pictures I may drive there and silence you......
    Well get your ass up here and catch your own Kings and corn (snow) baby.
    ‎"Powder snow skiing is not fun. It's life, fully lived, life lived in a blaze of reality." -Dolores LaChapelle