Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
    Looks like I have a fan. Too bad he is an idiot spinner. Dumb ass don’t know there are parts to my town that are not my home. Dipshit as usual. Funny thing is, he kind of stalks me. What a fucking loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Looks like I have a fan. Too bad he is an idiot spinner. Dumb ass don’t know there are parts to my town that are not my home. Dipshit as usual. Funny thing is, he kind of stalks me. What a fucking loser.

Because the fort is right next to Santa Cruz I mean its almost as close as San Jose.

Your bullshit almost makes trump look honest.

OMG, yo are such a fan boi. Funny, I know nothing about you, cause I don't care. Now kindl, fuck off troll.

If you can't see the difference between driving 30 minutes to a trailhead and seeing no one and driving to a restaurant and walking down a shopping district unmasked, then I can't help you. But then again, I don't care about you. You don't have to care about me. Or, you can keep hoping I may actually give a shit about you. But I won't. Okay, bye.

Seriously dude, get a fucking life.

Seriously dude, lets get a room.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Last week there were still places to go to get away from the smoke depending on which way the wind blew. Now we have Barstow left.
    Camping at Bodega Bay this weekend wasn’t bad at all. Fog and an ocean breeze took the smoke out of the air. Go 1/2 a mile inland and it got Smokey. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2619.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	340127

more of those stupid people from Texas

https://fee.org/articles/forest-fire...ot-even-close/

"Texas actually has more forest and higher temperatures than California, but the Lone Star state rarely struggles with fires, perhaps because 95 percent of its land mass is privately owned and these owners act as responsible stewards of the land."
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

The Glass Fire in Napa Cty. might be a problem. East winds.
    https://twitter.com/nwsbayarea/statu...27781796519939

Hit the #GlassFire tag on that tweet for some sobering pics.

Edit: The pilots’ are ballin’ that MD-80.
    https://twitter.com/cphilpottcraig/s...56899099508736

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    more of those stupid people from Texas

https://fee.org/articles/forest-fire...ot-even-close/

"Texas actually has more forest and higher temperatures than California, but the Lone Star state rarely struggles with fires, perhaps because 95 percent of its land mass is privately owned and these owners act as responsible stewards of the land."
    I kind of hate replying to you because you’re such an idiot, but ^ that is willful ignorance, which is a step beyond plain ol’ idiocy. A few big differences, let’s start with climate - Texas is so much more humid, and gets rain all summer, you moron. Then there is the huge difference in the vegetation (which is, come to think of it, a result of climate). If forested TX was covered with the same mixed conifer and chaparral as CA then there might be a difference. As it is, west Texas get a lot of severe wildfires in the annual grasses out west.

You and the person that wrote that article are ignorant, malevolent agenda-pushers.

Edit: You know, I have some really good and respectable Texan friends, but the irritatingly smug, self-congratulatory ignorance that you and (many) other Tejanos display on a regular basis makes it so easy to mock your people.

Coug admires trumps intellect, so there's that .
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

There's also this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Texas_wildfires
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas-...005%E2%80%9306

Texas governor Rick Perry declared the entire state a disaster area, describing it as a "tinderbox", and called for firefighters and fire equipment to combat the blazes.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I kind of hate replying to you because you’re such an idiot, but ^ that is willful ignorance, which is a step beyond plain ol’ idiocy. A few big differences, let’s start with climate - Texas is so much more humid, and gets rain all summer, you moron. Then there is the huge difference in the vegetation (which is, come to think of it, a result of climate). If forested TX was covered with the same mixed conifer and chaparral as CA then there might be a difference. As it is, west Texas get a lot of severe wildfires in the annual grasses out west.

You and the person that wrote that article are ignorant, malevolent agenda-pushers.

Edit: You know, I have some really good and respectable Texan friends, but the irritatingly smug, self-congratulatory ignorance that you and (many) other Tejanos display on a regular basis makes it so easy to mock your people.
    What? California is just like Texas man, especially the mountains and ravines. . And those Texans have really good rakes that you cannot get in California so they keep it nice and clean.

That an Texas routinely has large fires that require mobilization of federal resources to suppress.

Quote Originally Posted by char_ View Post
    That an Texas routinely has large fires that require mobilization of federal resources to suppress.
    I knew that. Back when I was in the game I used to have fed fire crews, engines, and aircraft routinely sent from NM to TX to help.

I just got impatient with that ‘irritatingly smug, self-congratulatory ignorance.’

I knew that. Back when I was in the game used to routinely send fire crews, engines, and aircraft from NM to TX to help.

I just got impatient with that ‘irritatingly smug, self-congratulatory ignorance.’
    Yeah wtf, everyone knows TX has wildfires. But to compare the two states is just dumb. The Big Bend area is tough terrain, but as MS stated, there are so many differences. They're just trying to make a political stance by overreaching. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    What? California is just like Texas man, especially the mountains and ravines. . And those Texans have really good rakes that you cannot get in California so they keep it nice and clean.
    The damn tree huggers in California banned those rakes as environmentally destructive. Same reason you can't get decent windshield washer antifreeze.

The Glass Fire looks scary--looks like a very populated area (St Helena hospital evacuated). FD were on it at 3:50AM today when it was 20 acres, now it's 2400.

It's spotted West of St. Helena now, heading toward Santa Rosa. Basically a little ways south of where the Tubbs Fire hit.

https://twitter.com/CAFireScanner/st...41502179356672
    https://twitter.com/CAFireScanner/st...34202316283904

https://caltopo.com/map.html#ll=38.4...%2Cwxd_wspd-01
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

North Complex is also blowing up with the wind despite 78% containment. Paradise under evac warning.
    https://twitter.com/sfchronicle/stat...56548192387074

In addition to @CAFireScanner and @CAL_FIRE, @Sarah_Stierch is a good follow for anyone tracking Northern CA fires.
    https://twitter.com/Sarah_Stierch

Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Looks like the Glass, Boysen, and Shady fires have merged. Shitstorm.
    https://twitter.com/sarah_stierch/st...16106579578880

It's all about the complexes.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    It's all about the complexes.
    This year for sure.

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Well poop.

Suspect October will be a record warm month also - too many 90+ degree days down here in the Valley.