Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    How often do you masturbate?

shouldn't be "how often do you have to masturbate?"

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IanMcIntosh View Post
    Turning is something I do when I need too! Going fast and getting down a big line is in my mind the safest way. After all the sooner you're at the bottom the sooner you're safe from all the dangers.
    193cm Shiro for me, too long makes it hard to ski the more technical spines.
    holy crap! what happened to the zen of enjoying the process? money has destroyed professional skiing.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    “If someone is not treating you with love and respect, it is a gift if they walk away from you. If that person doesn't walk away, you will surely endure many years of suffering with him or her. Walking away may hurt for a while, but your heart will eventually heal. Then you can choose what you really want. You will find that you don't need to trust others as much as you need to trust yourself to make the right choices."

Ruiz sounds Buddhist to me. I'm a fan of GG Marquez and of Casteneda as well as Borges, none of whom should be taken factually but each of whom have a lot to say.

(Alpental r00lz)
    I agree 100%. I only allow positivity in my life, it's too short for negativity!

spook Guest
    Or sharing a tent with a bro (never)

LIAR!!!!

I agree 100%. I only allow positivity in my life, it's too short for negativity!
    Hear, hear.
    Where else have you skied in Yurp?
    I'm always blown away by how good skiing is there, even in marginal snow.

Read some Borges; he's does a lot of really cool short stories.

Favorite nowhere ski area?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

spook Guest
    This is my first time actually spending time on the forum.

I don't like negativity and there's a lot on the forum. Plus I just don't have any extra time to be sitting on my computer. I get enough emails and have do do so much social media that I can't handle any more computer time. I wanna be outside playing
    TOTALLY AGREE! they should have a negativity monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    holy crap! what happened to the zen of enjoying the process? money has destroyed professional skiing.
    I think you misunderstand me. I love going fast and I love what I do. If you think money has destroyed professional skiing then I say you're wrong. My sponsors never tell me what to do they only give me the opportunity to pursue my dreams. Money has only allowed me to travel and chase my dreams. My dreams and the pursuit of them is what leads me to scary shit that I ski fast down. These are my choices and the zen comes after when you feel so alive from putting yourself that close to the edge. Also I get to have lot's of days just shredding pow on the resort with my friends and theirs tons of zen in that.

As for you Masturbation comment, what kind of response did you expect to get for such a stupid question. Masturbation is something a guy does when he doesn't have pussy, correct?

LIAR!!!!

OK bud! Whatever you say! This is exactly why I don't spend time on the forums

spook Guest
    Yes! My workout is constantly changing but it's a hybrid between more conventional workouts and a crossfit routine.
    you will find many crossfit nazis here. be careful if you're not appropriately enthusiastic.

Hear, hear.
    Where else have you skied in Yurp?
    I'm always blown away by how good skiing is there, even in marginal snow.

Read some Borges; he's does a lot of really cool short stories.

Will do! I've skied in more places than I care to list. Mainly France and Switzerland though, a bit in Italy also. I love it over there!

Favorite nowhere ski area?
    Kootenay's, take your pick between several small resorts

Thoughts on Austria in general. Any favorite spots there?

Ian - how tough was the rehab from your broken femur? Appreciate the stoke you keep bringing year after year.

Quote Originally Posted by dunas3 View Post
    Thoughts on Austria in general. Any favorite spots there?
    I wish I could say I knew much about Austria. Still waiting to do a trip there!

spook Guest
    I think you misunderstand me. I love going fast and I love what I do. If you think money has destroyed professional skiing then I say you're wrong. My sponsors never tell me what to do they only give me the opportunity to pursue my dreams. Money has only allowed me to travel and chase my dreams. My dreams and the pursuit of them is what leads me to scary shit that I ski fast down. These are my choices and the zen comes after when you feel so alive from putting yourself that close to the edge. Also I get to have lot's of days just shredding pow on the resort with my friends and theirs tons of zen in that.

As for you Masturbation comment, what kind of response did you expect to get for such a stupid question. Masturbation is something a guy does when he doesn't have pussy, correct?
    i was jus joshin, mister! as for masturbation, i hear a lot of girls like watching. and some boys!

Way to go spook, you've pissed off Ian.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    Ian - how tough was the rehab from your broken femur? Appreciate the stoke you keep bringing year after year.
    It was the toughest thing I've ever been through. I still deal with it, if I don't stay on my training game then it starts to hurt.

Thanks for the love and support!

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Way to go spook, you've pissed off Ian.
    Haha! Nah I don't get pissed off but I also don't allow negativity in my life so I'm done answering Spook.

spook Guest
    reeer!!!

Kootenay's, take your pick between several small resorts
    Wh20 is my fav, but Red is a great mountain too.

Funkadelic?

A couple more great books: The Speckled Monster (about the discovery of inoculation during smallpox) and The Discovery of Air about Joseph Preistly, both really uplifting historical fiction. Also, the Price of Altruism.

The forum? Yeah, well it's like life: mostly assholes and dweeby sponges but just the same, it's all about how one handles it.

All the heart to you and have a good season.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Thank's for hanging Ian...have a great and safe season
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

You must be from the East coast? Don't worry I like Biggie too!
    EC represent! Speaking of, when are you going to come slay some sub-1000' vert EC hills with the TGR crew?

spook Guest
    hey! dunfee said we could ask anything!

Wh20 is my fav, but Red is a great mountain too.

Funkadelic?

A couple more great books: The Speckled Monster (about the discovery of inoculation during smallpox) and The Discovery of Air about Joseph Preistly, both really uplifting historical fiction. Also, the Price of Altruism.

The forum? Yeah, well it's like life: mostly assholes and dweeby sponges but just the same, it's all about how one handles it.

All the heart to you and have a good season.
    Cheers man! Right back at you! And yes you are right about how one handles the forum and life for that matter. I just rather be out on my skis, bike or flying my wing suit

Quote Originally Posted by PlayItLeo View Post
    EC represent! Speaking of, when are you going to come slay some sub-1000' vert EC hills with the TGR crew?
    I know you got some great stuff over there but I doubt I'll be shredding the East anytime soon. I love my vert! Instead look me up when you come to BC and I'll point you in the right direction. Take care man!

hey! dunfee said we could ask anything!
    You can! But stupid questions get stupid responses. No disrespect man! I'm sure you're a great guy's just trying to be funny. It's all good!