FS: Voile v8, dynafits, sk8 ski setup, mtneering skis etc

hello all, a few skis setups for sale,

voile v8, 176, some cosmetic scratches, with dynafit classics mounted to a 28 tlt5 boot. voile put the mounting sticker on wrong so there are 2 sets of holes, fairly light use 475$

k2 waybacks, 167(green ones) with dynafit classics mounted to a 28 tlt5 boot, same use as above, 1 mount, 325$

k2 mt baker superlights, 167, no bindings, fresh tune, cosmetically worked over, totally fine ski, great ski. new holes drilled for same as above, old holes plugged and filled. 100$

k2 sahalis, 164, w same bindings and mount as above, a stiff little ski mtneering setup. older, used but functionally fine, older speeds, 2 heel hole sets may allow for other boots.300$

atomic world cup sk8 skis, 191, atomic sns pilot bindings, solomon xlab pro boots 45, light use, great setup, 500$ for everything.

not going to split setups. thx

respond to ghostyates@gmail for pics and more details. prices do not include shipping. thx!

(Edit) i also have skins for the waybacks/ sahalis/v8's sahali skins are beat but work fine, waybacks are pretty beat, work fine, v8' are in good to very good condition.

i have a pair of tlt mtns, 28 w new rivets, worked over liners and lowers, functionally fine. 100$
    Last edited by byates1; 09-13-2014 at 08:24 AM.

v8's, mt bakers sold

may give the wayback setup to an old boy i know

dare you to get thrown into the backseat on the sahali setup on narrow firm conditions, that's living..

winter cometh