Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

So I came to an inevitable conclusion this weekend

This is the golden age if you are a fatty lover.

No, this is the golden age if you are an ugly fuck.

Way too much ugly guy/hot girl going on to explain these days.
    I blame hipsters.

Good for them, I guess, but shave and get in shape fee chrissakes.

So I came to an inevitable conclusion this weekend

This guy agrees

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post

I blame hipsters.

Good for them, I guess, but shave and get in shape fee chrissakes.

Did you happen to go to the Walmart for something Benny? Seems like every time I'm in that place (I buy motor oil there) the number of morbidly obese amazes me.

In a related query, do you think it's wrong to shop with one of those free motorized scooter things if you're a little sore/tired following a long hike or run?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

I got the menu from the new dispensary down the road from us in Mass forwarded to me by a friend. Besides wax, shatter, tinctures, hard candies, lollipops, chocolates, butter, "old-fashioned smoking hash", hash oil, and hash oil in solution for e-cig use they list the following:

BUBBA KUSH (BK), BLUE DREAM (BD), BLUE WRECK (BW), BLUE HAZE (BH), OG KUSH (OGK), STRAWBERRY SOUR DIESEL (SSD), BLUEBERRY SOUR DIESEL (BSD), GHOST KUSH (G), CALI GOO (CG), HEADBAND (HB), LA CONFIDENTIAL (LAC), SILVER KUSH (SK)

….but the real toppers are the Oreo mint cookie truffles and the bacon chocolate.

Bacon chocolate with hash oil. It's a brave new world.

edit: Maybe I was thinking of the wrong kind of fatty?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Did you happen to go to the Walmart for something Benny? Seems like every time I'm in that place (I buy motor oil there) the number of morbidly obese amazes me.

In a related query, do you think it's wrong to shop with one of those free motorized scooter things if you're a little sore/tired following a long hike or run?
    It's not WalMart anymore. Upscale malls. Nice places to eat. I live around people who are doing very well, and I see it everywhere here, now.
    Also, now that football has started, it's a constant stream of commercials for fast food and snacks and beer and soda. All sold by young, fit, smiling happy people. Christ, one was a surfer.

Hey, I dig a decent sized bootie. It's good.

That was a pretty cool ad, huh? It's like, "Hey fatty, this guy can order pizza from inside a big wave off the coast of swaziland (or some shit). Surely your tubby ass can get it done from that comfortable position you've taken up on the barcalounger, right?"
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

I blame Chris Christie. He made porcine fashionable.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

It's a narrow road we need to walk as a society. On the one hand, excessive fixation over thinness results in more and more young women (and presuma bly men) with eating disorders. On the other hand, eliminating social pressures to avoid obesity, leads more and more young men and women to ignore their health issues. We're managing to walk both sides of that divide, and almost never set foot on the very top of it, where we should be.

I walked the divide between Mt. Cameron and Mt. Lincoln this weekend. There were no fatties there.
    Living vicariously through myself.

When I was traveling a lot for work, it always amazed me to just sit and people-watch at O'Hare while waiting for a plane. It was pretty eye-opening to see the girth of people who would be clamoring over the same seat space on aircraft, all the while that airlines have been reducing individual space in the passenger compartments. Small wonder we have people fighting over reclining seat positions.

Go troll around on match.com. It's irritating as shit how many chubby women label their body type as curvy. They have a few extra pounds category but none of them ever use it. When I think of curvy, I think of Beyoncé. Not Free Willy

Quote Originally Posted by Jamespio View Post
    It's a narrow road we need to walk as a society. On the one hand, excessive fixation over thinness results in more and more young women (and presuma bly men) with eating disorders. On the other hand, eliminating social pressures to avoid obesity, leads more and more young men and women to ignore their health issues. We're managing to walk both sides of that divide, and almost never set foot on the very top of it, where we should be.
    Please shut your whore mouth.

Is there any connection between legalized weed and obesity? Maybe we could make this thread encompass some obtuse connection that might exist. In response to Cruiser's observations, the WalMart where I live is on the more affluent end of town and there are actually slim trim hotties shopping there and Teslas in the parking lot with a sprinkling of multi-ethnicity and weights. We call the WalMart downtown the 'Ethnic WalMart' cause it's like stepping into another dimension much like Cruiser described. Ever been to a WalMart at 3am? Holy shit...

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post

Good news for us ugly fucks.

Hear about the Girl Scout that set up her table by the line at the dispensaries in CO on opening day for recreational?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Hear about the Girl Scout that set up her table by the line at the dispensaries in CO on opening day for recreational?
    Gawd I love entrepreneurship.

I should set up a Profane gourmet artisinal lemonade stand next to hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post

or, is it wrong to rent one in Vegas to cruise the Strip with?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Jamespio View Post
    It's a narrow road we need to walk as a society. On the one hand, excessive fixation over thinness results in more and more young women (and presuma bly men) with eating disorders. On the other hand, eliminating social pressures to avoid obesity, leads more and more young men and women to ignore their health issues.
    Personally I see massively (no pun intended) more people who need to lose weight than people who need to gain weight.

Visiting American skiers often make a point of telling us America is fatter than Canada, I don't get down there much so I just believe them?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I hear the Renaissance was pretty bitching if you like dem fat broads.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    or, is it wrong to rent one in Vegas to cruise the Strip with?
    Plenty of fatties to rent there.
    Living vicariously through myself.

Quote Originally Posted by grrrr View Post
    I walked the divide between Mt. Cameron and Mt. Lincoln this weekend. There were no fatties there.
    At 2:15 p.m. Aug. 2, a Flight for Life medical team was dispatched to aid a hiker who was in medical distress after suffering an asthma attack near the summit of Mount Bierstadt. Flight for Life was uncertain that it would be able to evacuate the subject due to the subject’s weight. Vail Mountain Rescue Group dispatched a two-member hoist team to HAATS in Gypsum who were prepared to airlift the patient if Flight for Life was unsuccessful in its extraction attempt. Ultimately, Flight for Life airlifted the patient, and all Vail Mountain Rescue Group rescuers were out of the field, without injury, by 4:45 p.m.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague