WTT Rossi/Look PX brakes, have 100mm, want 115+

Pretty much what the title says, and yes, I know it's not likely. Skis keep getting wider, not narrower. But maybe global warming has you considering abandoning those phat boards and taking up slalom racing?

Would also consider buying your brakes if the price is right (preferably in beer units, Colorado FR).

Quote Originally Posted by Headless View Post
    Pretty much what the title says, and yes, I know it's not likely. Skis keep getting wider, not narrower. But maybe global warming has you considering abandoning those phat boards and taking up slalom racing?

Would also consider buying your brakes if the price is right (preferably in beer units, Colorado FR).
    I think I have some brakes I could mail your way for shipping. Shoot me a PM.

I think my wife's got a pair of 115 brakes on her Centuries that could be swapped down to a 100. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get back to you to confirm. I'm in Denver, so it may save you paying shipping.

I've got a PM back-and-forth thing going on with someone else who maybe needs 100mm brakes, but a local trade would be fantastic. Drop me a PM if you're interested.