FS - 4Runner, VW Convertible, Ninja 650 moto

Well, the wifey and I are moving out of the suburbs, so that means we won't have our huge garage to store vehicles and toys in anymore. That means we have to downsize from two cars and a motorcycle to just one car. I'd love to sell these to a mag and not to some weirdo on CL. There's some wiggle room in the price, and honestly if we can get what we owe on them out of this deal I'd be stoked. None of them are perfect, since they aren't just trophies in the garage, but they are all in really good shape and have been maintained.

First up we have my 2000 Toyota 4Runner SR5. 190k, V6, 4x4, 5-speed, towing package. Super clean on the inside and out. You guys all know these trucks and how good they are for what we do.

Next is my wife's 2008 VW Eos. This is sort of a girly car, if you want to judge it, but it's super fun to drive, plus it's a hardtop convertible. Perfect for the rainy PNW, cause you don't get any weird leaks out of the roof. It has a transferrable warranty that's good through June of 2016 as well, which is great since VWs are know for having a bunch of little noodly shit that can get expensive. Action shot:

Finally, is my 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650. The best thing next to a full on sports bike for speed and handling, but it won't kill your back and neck to ride it all day. 650cc is my favorite size for everything but flat out racing. Definitely fast enough to get scared, but light and good on gas still.

Happy to deliver to most anywhere in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah or Cali. And happy to help arrange shipping for anywhere else.
    Last edited by Phildo_Baggins; 10-27-2014 at 07:24 PM.

Truck and car are no longer available, but the bike is still available.

Bump. Everything is now available again.

The VW got in a fender bender and it took a few weeks to get squared away. The good news is that the whole front end is brand new, new radiator, etc. Looks awesome all around.

CL links no good
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

Yeah, sorry. Have to get new ads up I'm happy to give you any info you want in the mean time.