Music/Audio Techie help needed

Trying to find a decent system for audio from multiple platforms. Here are the requirements:

1. Plays music via CD, USB from computer or other device, etc.
    2. Can integrate with TV as TV audio
    3. Wireless speakers (and can place separate speaker in Bedroom or workshop)?
    4. Dual voltage - keep moving between US and Europe/ that is likely to continue and want an adaptable platform
    5. Solid quality for cost trade off. Don't want/need the very best audio, but certainly want something better than bottom of the barrel.

Probably several things I am not thinking of, but as you can probably tell, I am no audio wizard. Thanks in advance for any thoughts or suggestions.
    "Girl, let us freak."

#1 and #2 can be done by pretty much any decent AV receiver, and you could add a set of wireless speakers to cover #3. Though wireless speakers mostly suck unless you spend a LOT of money on them - I've been looking for a wireless set to use as surround speakers for years, and there aren't many options that seem to have a decent reputation. Can't you just use an adapter to cover #4, rather than having to buy a system specifically made for it? AFAIK, since it takes a good deal of power to run speakers, most systems are optimized for one voltage only.

You can probably get something decent for under $500 by buying the parts separately (though the wireless speaker part may be hard, as mentioned above). A solid receiver from Onkyo, Yamaha, Sony, Denon etc. will run you around $200 to $300, then you have to find speakers, but I don't know what wireless speakers cost.

Spend some time searching reviews at CNET, there's a lot of info there.
    Outlive the bastards - Ed Abbey

Center channel speakers

I got these Klipsch center speakers considering a surround sound system and the sound quality is still amazing. Don't think, If I need to get some Hi-fi speakers.