WTB: 80mm stem. 1 1/8". 31.8

anything?
    "A man on foot, on horseback or on a bicycle will see more, feel more, enjoy more in one mile than the motorized tourists can in a hundred miles."
    — Edward Abbey (Desert Solitaire)

I have a 70 and a 90 if you're not set on 80...

thanks. set on 80.

i know, not a very common length. 70 is a bit short, fitwise, on my bike and no way i am going 90.

unfortunately as all these chronic nagging injuries crop up and don't get away cause i am older, fit seems to be more and more important.
    "A man on foot, on horseback or on a bicycle will see more, feel more, enjoy more in one mile than the motorized tourists can in a hundred miles."

Fair enough. Figured you were probably set on 80 but wanted to offer just in case.

thanks, I appreciate the offer. 70 on there now and my shoulders and back are bit 'bunched up', not sure how else to describe. might try some wider bars as well. in fact, since I have those handy, that might be a good place to start.