Page 81 of 385 FirstFirst ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 9612
    Any plumbing trim that comes with a velvet bag is quality shit

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

Like Crown Royal.

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    Except that it’s 4x as expensive as the normal one and you need to move your outlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Side drive is really 4x the cost of a belt drive?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Direct drive is better for when you have a heavy door, like solid wood
    Not sure about 4x on cost, tho (maybe unfairly compared to a lower load unit)
    Once you need the power, the suitable units will be comparably priced

any opinions on Lifeproof vinyl planking? thinking about using in sunroom. house has $79 Delta faucets.
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    Except that it’s 4x as expensive as the normal one and you need to move your outlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hardly 4X as expensive, paid $369 and this will easily open a large double door. Yes, I chose to run conduit from an existing outlet only because I wanted it to look good, could have easily used a longer cord. Our garage has drywall and is insulated but a traditional garage with open studs running Romex is pretty darn easy. Also comes with a WIFI operated light that just needs to be plugged in. I mounted it where the old opener was so it covers the outlet.

The typical way a thief opens a garage door is to push a wire through the top of the door and get a hold of the release cord. Last winter friends in Cottonwood Heights had a car stolen from their garage while they were asleep and that is how they got in, thought I had heard of everything.

That seems like a product that was invented largely as an exercise in fear-based marketing. I bet there are hundreds of people on this board that have purchased them.

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    any opinions on Lifeproof vinyl planking? thinking about using in sunroom. house has $79 Delta faucets.
    I mean, if you like plastic floors, it's fine. For the same price you can get this, which is fucking awesome for $3/foot: https://www.lowes.com/pd/natural-flo...-ft/1000789952

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    I mean, if you like plastic floors, it's fine. For the same price you can get this, which is fucking awesome for $3/foot: https://www.lowes.com/pd/natural-flo...-ft/1000789952
    But be careful not to use it in areas that might see moisture like the kitchen or bathroom, or near the door where the dog pees when you don't let him out, or near the screen door that you left open during a rain storm.

Why though? I had in the bathroom at our last place and it was perfectly fine for years. I probably wouldn't put it in a dedicated kids' bath, but that's about it.

EDIT: Do we really need a picture of a pantsless lady puking? come on.

it's just glademaster posting.

sorry, I'll pull it.

Why though? I had in the bathroom at our last place and it was perfectly fine for years. I probably wouldn't put it in a dedicated kids' bath, but that's about it.

EDIT: Do we really need a picture of a pantsless lady puking? come on.
    Actually I was thinking fiberboard or floating floors. Google says cork is fine with water, my bad.

You're consistent in your love for cork flooring everywhere, I'll give you that!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Just giving people cheap ass options besides plastic.

I installed the direct drive opener last summer, car was stolen this past winter. The dead bolt that goes through the track to prevent the door from being opened was not why I bought it. I had no idea that was a way to open it Police told them it is not unusual. I bought it to get rid of the track and noise and the easy installation.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdude2468 View Post
    I installed the direct drive opener last summer, car was stolen this past winter. The dead bolt that goes through the track to prevent the door from being opened was not why I bought it. I had no idea that was a way to open it Police told them it is not unusual. I bought it to get rid of the track and noise and the easy installation.
    Neighbor kid was forcing our door open to borrow the bicycles. When he wasn't stealing booze.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    When he wasn't stealing booze.
    And here I thought I was against the death penalty.

I just had cork flooring installed in our kitchen. It is easier on the feet and back while standing preparing food and looks great. Each piece is sealed and after installation you simply clean it well and apply a sealer to the whole floor.

We've had small kid related spills and the water just beads up, even if it covers, a near impossible to see, seam.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BC13 View Post
    I just had cork flooring installed in our kitchen. It is easier on the feet and back while standing preparing food and looks great. Each piece is sealed and after installation you simply clean it well and apply a sealer to the whole floor.

We've had small kid related spills and the water just beads up, even if it covers, a near impossible to see, seam.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Rootskier right now:

Name:  SANDCASTLES.png
Views: 2105
Size:  320.2 KB
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

damn straight

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    look at Blanco or Hansgrohe
    Thanks!

Interesting.

T minus 1 week to demo. Still need to finalize windows between Pella and Andersen, pick which owens corning roof shingle, a couple light fixtures, and choose a garage door. Feeling like we'll have all of the decisions made long before the contractor needs them so he can just build.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Better hurry on the window order.

Better hurry on the window order.
    I'm not panicked on that. We're 8 weeks or more out from sheeting and these are all standard windows.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using TGR Forums mobile app