FS: 2013 Easton Haven Carbon 29er wheelset $750 plus shipping

2013 Easton Haven Carbon 29er wheels. Set up tubeless, comes with valves and taped. Set up for 1*11 on the rear with the XD driver. 15 thru axle front, QR rear, but both fully convertible. The best news? Easton had a problem with some of these hubs, so while repairing a spoke last year, they completely replaced the rear hub. Awesome, stiff, wheels for a huge discount. In excellent shape; no dents and spin true. Pics available via email at anitti@withum.com

No cassette, tires or skewers.

Why did you bother taping solid UST rims? All you need is the valve.

Other than that., my set (other than the rear hub, which has been solid since updated) has been absolutely bombproof through 3 years of abuse under my 260lb ass. They've never seen a spoke wrench and are true as the day I bought them. Awesome wheels.

what did the defective hub do to cause it to be replaced? was it a 2012 or 2013 model?

thanks
    scott

It was a 2013. I actually didn't have any problems with the hub; I had to send it to Easton to get a spoke replaced, and they replaced the hub while it was there, I imagine as a preventative measure.

Do they come with the caps to convert to different axle standards?
    Also, not clear on the XD driver, does it still have standard wide-narrow kind of pattern? would be using these for my single-speed so spacers and a single cog...

Thanks!
    "Last one to the bottom is a Coward"

Easton had issues with the original bearing preload setup coming loose and eating up the bearings in short order. They came up with an "upgrade" (recall) that solved the issue. Mine have been trouble free since I replaced them early last season.

If you wanted to run single speed I'd imagine you'd have to order a standard shimano freehub body from easton. All you have to do is literally pull one off and push on the new one. Super simple.

Thanks MrDirt for addressing both of those issues. I've been tied up with work and just checked back.

somebody buy these things.

bump. still available.

bump. these are available. make me an offer.

isn't mt lion selling a set of these for few hundred bucks cheapaer? I could be wrong, but you might wanna drop them by a few hundred? seems like the same wheelset: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...-sets-for-sale

Quote Originally Posted by markcjr View Post
    isn't mt lion selling a set of these for few hundred bucks cheapaer? ]
    Haven =/= haven carbon

yup, mine cheaper, his carbon

My bad, sorry for thread cunt. Go carbonium

bump and price drop to $600 plus shipping.