Powderwhore SOME THING ELSE Trailer and Propaganda

Powderwhore Productions is proud (and honestly surprised) to release our 10th film SOME THING ELSE!

Coming to a ski town near you this fall. For tour dates, and to buy a copy visit HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by nohow View Post
    Powderwhore Productions is proud (and honestly surprised) to release our 10th film SOME THING ELSE!

Coming to a ski town near you this fall. For tour dates, and to buy a copy visit HERE.
    I likes!!!
    Johnny's only sin was dispair

looks incredible
    Webisodes, Blogs, Words and Photos all right here-------->www.chasingsnowflakes.com

Looks like a solid flick, as usual.

But did anyone tell you that "something" is generally spelled as one word only?

That did not suck,,,,,,!!!!

berry nice. outhouse adds class.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

spook Guest
    no offense but they all look and sound the same to me and i've only been doing it 9 or 10 years.

Want, to, see, on, big, screen......

BUMP for tomorrow night. Powderwhore kicks off 2 weeks in Colorado at the Oriental Theater in Denver.

Friends of Berthoud Pass and Friends of CAIC have got a pile of raffle items to give away. Doors at 6, food truck arrives round 7, show at 8pm.

If ya can't make it tomorrow come buy a raffle ticket at either of the shows next Thur. or Fri. in Boulder or Nov. 12th back in Denver and help us raise money for free avalanche awareness.

Full line up of tour dates/times here

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    no offense but they all look and sound the same to me and i've only been doing it 9 or 10 years.
    40 years. But to be fair, has any other ski movie shown a dude taking a dump? Or utilized a blow-up sex doll for humor? This is evidently the avant-guard of ski filmmaking these days. Because we haven't seen dudes ski powder before...

All producers seem to stick to much the same theme. PW seems to stay true to theirs most years. I like their theme much more than other ones.
    Life is not lift served.

Hey meow, not only do the PW guys put on a solid flick, they and their sponsors help out lot of local non-profit organizations to raise money for their cause. Tonight at the Oriental you get to support two of your favorite front range groups; Friends of Berthoud Pass and CAIC. We have a metric ton of crap for the raffle, ski, snowboards, lift tix, jackets, etc.

There are also raffles at the other local front range tour dates that benefit FOBP
    Nov6th @ Sanitas in boulder
    Nov 7th @ Neptune in boulder
    Nov 12th @ Wilderness Exchange Denver

Come out to see a ski flick that delivers and gives back.
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

The Powderwhores always deliver.

And the Oriental is the place to see it -- certainly far superior to the two Boulder options. I'm still waiting for a return to the Dark Horse, or at least Avery, but the Oriental is becoming a nice tradition.

$12.99 was more than I was expecting on iTunes.. I'll probably throw down soon to download though. See Will in this months Powder as well... good dude.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

There's also the one in Golden next Tuesday, the 11th. (Right?). Thinking I might hit that one because I couldn't make it tonight.