Ski bag long skis

Short skis suck and long skis truck, I need a bag for my 192 bros which are actually 195ish. Any good bags anybody can recommend? http://www.levelninesports.com/Level...2-Pair-Ski-Bag price is right on this one but will it fit skis a little longer than 190??
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

I've got a nice padded one that defintely fits 195s. Probably two pair too depending on width. Virtually new. Would sell cheap. PM me if interested.

Here...

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=273480

I have a different bag that claims 190cm but I can barely squeeze 187 Praxis into them. Guess it depends on the bag though.

Edit- Mines a Marker, stay away from their bags, not the best quality and would not be able to fit a true 190. Not padded btw.
    Last edited by east or bust; 08-14-2014 at 09:36 PM.

Expensive, but deals can be had... Traveled with 196 Rens and 193 Praxis MVPs in a 190 Dakine Double Concourse bag with zero issues...

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Expensive, but deals can be had... Traveled with 196 Rens and 193 Praxis MVPs in a 190 Dakine Double Concourse bag with zero issues...
    This. Solid bag.

I've had the DaKine double concourse and now a Dynastar double bag that both barely fit my longer skis (196cm Pillowfights for example). The bags have to be a little deformed to stretch to fit. I'm planning on passing the bag on to my wife and buying a Douchebags (Jon Olsson's company). They are expensive and have a terrible name but the product seems really good.

Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

my dakine double concourse fit 190 + in easily. with room to pack around them. if you're really worried buy a race bag that rolls up on itself. it how we used to travel and fly with 200+ cm skis.
    Flying the Bluehouse colors in Western Canada! Let me know if you want some rad skis!!

"He is god of snow; the one called Ullr. Son of Sif, step son of Thor. He is so fierce a bowman and ski-runner that none may contend! He is quite beautiful to look upon and has all the characteristics of a warrior. It is wise to invoke the name of Ullr in duels!"

-The Gylfaginning

The Dakine Concourse Double holds my Sanouks along with gear without issue.

I have a Dakine fall line double, and barely fits 179 Hellbents and 181 Wrens. You might be able to get a 185 in them, but no room for other stuff.

http://eu.dakine.com/p/ski/ski-bags/...double?clr=000 The longer version Fall Line Double has served me well the past at least five years. Fits 195 Hojis and 192 Lotus 138s and most other ski gear except boots with some good ole tetris action so length wise it's all good. Personally, I wouldn't buy the Concourse since it'll be too heavy fully loaded for most airlines anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Yup, took 194 Down CD1s and 190 Bibby Pros (also fit boots, poles and all my other kit too) around Japan last season in the 190 Dakine Fall Line Double.

Dakine concourse comes in different sizes... there is a 200cm bag, which should fit everything fine.

derp.

I can fit my 193 EHP's and 194 XXL's in my Concourse Double with room for everything else in there as well. Helmet, Boots, Poles, Clothes, Skins, Shovel, a small Peruvian Child. That thing is a black hole of space. It is a little hefty at about 12lbs for the bag alone but as far as hauling big gear, nothing is better in my opinion.

Well my bag better show up today or Level 9 is getting it back with a nasty letter. Fuck this moving bullshit. Too much to do not enough time.

The level 9 bag is the shit! Fits my skis is huge and padded. Also is cheap but feels durable. Recommend!