Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Garth Bimble View Post
    You're right...some pathologists are also MD's and if so they are authorized to Dx patients they treat. Doctors of pathology are not, and any facility that documents/reports Dx's from an unauthorized provider is opening itself up to a shit pot of trouble, from malpractice to billing fraud.

I'm trying to make a point here, I figured by now somebody would have picked up on it but since it doesn't appear that's going to happen I'll move on. Thanks for listening.
    Garth... You and I probably come from different eras. …

there are now several conditions that are only definitively "diagnosed (your word) " on autopsy.

A medical diagnosis does not require a living patient nor treatment.

"provider" is a pretty twenty-first century concept in Medicine.

I will stand on my observation that Robin Williams was A gift. … I miss him. and I miss Johnny Carson.

( and I Am from the 1970s. and 1960s. )

I hope You have a great Good day. let's go skiing... tj

Just stumbled upon this one. Miss this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzv6EhE7Cbo

Wow that was just classic comedy. Carson did not know what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Bump. Was just watching some old stand up for a laugh.

I mentioned to my wife the other day that I miss Robin Williams and would love to hear his take on the current global clusterfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    I mentioned to my wife the other day that I miss Robin Williams and would love to hear his take on the current global clusterfuck.

There's a bunch of folks I'd like to hear from about all this. George Carlin first. Then Robin Williams.

RIP Robin. Thinking of you ol' pal.

Name:  zrJweIk.png
Views: 478
Size:  418.1 KB
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

The other night we watched Good Will Hunting for the first time. My wife and I both commented what a gifted human being Robin was and how much we missed him. I will never forget you Robin. I hope you found your Heaven like in What Dreams May Come.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by pureantigravity View Post
    RIP Robin. Thinking of you ol' pal.

Name:  zrJweIk.png
Views: 478
Size:  418.1 KB
    You are high on the doge fud combo again. Take care of yourself.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    The other night we watched Good Will Hunting for the first time. My wife and I both commented what a gifted human being Robin was and how much we missed him. I will never forget you Robin. I hope you found your Heaven like in What Dreams May Come.
    I've seen that movie equally as much as the lebowski. I've never been married, close a few times, but I can never make it through this scene without crying, the tension and the schooling is so real. I'll never forget the night I saw it. I've only seen 4 movies in a movie theater in my life; this one was circa '95, in mammoth, with ice screws holding down my tent, I ended up sleeping in the bathroom of the closed campground in the middle of a Feb. dump on an ice climbing trip to retreat again with a couple fosters oil can snuck in the theater to stay warm.

I ended up moving to boston the next year, working in the psych department at MGH, living with the MIT poker players strapping bundles of cash with duct tape around their waists for them to practice in Atlantic City before their Vegas hauls, and it all made sense.

Check out rounders for your next run around the block. And nobody will ever take Minny Driver off the top of my spank bank list. I fucking love apples.

Because of this thread I just re-watched rounders for the first time in a long time.

Confession: I was playing in a, for me, very high stakes game.

There was easily 6k on the table at the end of the night. In a cabin, way TF up in the woods.

2nd worst hand in poker 7/3.

The flop with Diamond Ace/3. With a pair of 3's. Got called, everyone folded. Of course.

We had just played 2 days of a disc tournament and it was 3 a.m. Lenny had that smirk. I re-raised.

I went all in.

Called, of course.

Turn, river.

That was the last hand of poker I've played.

Nut flush goes down to the full house. No one could even stand to play anymore after Lenny lost his shit. I took my monies and crawled into my camper, and the rest is some butt cream and a memory.

I do miss those weekly games with Danno and others over the years. But that was my last hand.

Cue George. I honestly haven't played a hand since then. I would love to though. My change jar is waiting, and I so dearly miss those memories from college plus 15 years plus of pure love for everyone I've played with.

You have to have balls to call and go in. Or, maybe it's just the luck of the Irish. But, people can vouch, I can play.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Amazing film!
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Just watched the Fisher King again.

Been 30 years. Still worth every second.

I recommend that deep dive.

Great banter with Ferguson

. . .

^thanks. I miss that guy

I re-watched the Williams on Ferguson show clips not long ago. So good. So funny but flashes of vulnerability and humanity here and there. Ferguson rocks too.

I really wish Craig Ferguson was on tv now.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    I really wish Craig Ferguson was on tv now.
    Me too. That show was fun. The youtube clips of Ferguson mercilessly flirting with his female guests and them fawning over him are quite good.

I wish I could get away with, "It's just a joke".

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I wish I could get away with, "It's just a joke".
    Takes a special dude to get away with what Ferguson would say. And have it work in your favour!