FS: Sporttube ski carrier case, Vert snow climbers.

FS:

Sporttube Hard Ski Case. Collapsed size is approximately 47x10.5x6 inches, not including the handle in the 6 inches. I bought this used a few years ago and have never used it. It is still in the packaging it was shipped in, and I don't want to unpack as it looks like a pain to pack. Not sure exactly what model it is or how many/what size skis it holds. Not sure what it is worth, new they start at $140. Make offer. Tell me your zipcode and I can figure out shipping.

Verts Snow Climbers. Specialized snowshoes designed for climbing steep pow as in coulies. I know people who (in winter conditions) use skins for the approach and then these to climb their objective. I never got rad enough; skins and crampons were all I ever needed. I got these new 6? years ago and tried them on in the backyard but never used them in anger. They are immaculate. I think they retail for $85. All offers considered.

Both on the West Shore of Tahoe

Attachment 157224

Attachment 157225

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Verts.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	157229Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sporttube.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	157230

bump................

first time show!

PM sent...

bump. verts sold, sport tube still available.

What is the largest size skis that the Sport Tube can carry? Do you have the model number? Or link to original product?

Hey, interested in the sporttube but I need some details. Do you have a model number so I can figure out if my skis will fit?

I just called Sporttube, it is a series 2:

Series 2 Sportube

The Series 2 Sportube is the perfect case for traveling with your front side and back side skis. Or if you are traveling with someone, you can both bring your favorite pair of skis and poles and only have to transport one Sportube to your destination, making traveling even easier.

Designed to hold TWO pair of Alpine Skis and poles OR FOUR pair of Nordic/Skate/XC skis and poles
    11"w X 6"d (280mm x 152mm)
    Adjustable in length from 48" to 83" (122cm to 212cm)
    Weighs 12lbs (5.45kg)

PM sent
    You can't kill the rooster

I'm interested in the sporttube if Nutbag (I love that username) falls through.

I tried to send you a PM but it seems like your inbox is full.
    error message reads - "harpo-the-skier has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

PM box douched. I will respond to all pms after I find out how much this things weighs to get a better idea of shipping costs.

Also interested if the other buyers fall through.

Harpo, did you get a chance to check the weight for shipping costs? Are these still for sale?

Harpo has gone MIA, so I'm out. Hope dude is OK and that if he ever returns to these dank and dreary interwebz the next guy in line gets the tube.

Sorry, PN, I am not single anymore have a lot of other priorities than staying in touch with fellow maggots as well and often as I have in the past.

That being said, I did get a weight on this last week (before I went out of town), and I should be able to all PMs by later tonight.

shipping is cost prohibitive, I will try to sell locally, sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone.