WTB touring skis for middle of quiver

I've been on the standard 191 Lhasa for four seasons now and enjoyed it a ton. Just want something a little different. I guess I'm looking for something like a Lhasa with a different tail (a touch more width and rocker) and a little more sidecut. Loved the float and stability at speed, but find them a chore getting down crescent moon couloir.

Would like offers for anything similar to the following for that spot in my touring quiver between the Lotus 138 and the K2 Sideshow. Something to use around Tahoe from December to April in any non-corn, but also less than 18" conditions. Weight is important, but my upper limit is 9 pounds or so since most tours around Tahoe are fairly short and DH performance matters to me. 105-115mm underfoot. Around 190cm.

Folsom Kingpin

Moment Exit World

Dynafit Huascaran

Stiff as a Lhasa with decent weight and enough playfulness to monkey around while retaining enough functional dependability to take on hanging gnar fields. Does it exist?
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

not exactly what your looking for, but; I have a set of '10/11 181cm ON3P Wrenegades, with very little use (<25 days).

try the carbon katana

Sent from my SCH-I500 using TGR Forums

191 Lhasa Fat Pure?

4#3oz / ski

Great ski.
    Depending on what year 191 standard you have the Fat may have more sidecut (Pat changed the tail dims on the 191 standard by a couple mms).

Link: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...S-ABS-Bag-MORE!!)
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...