Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Roolz

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Witherspoon was banned?
    negative ghostrider.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

I don't wanna ski in the worst way possible anymore. But thanks for playing.

Lock em. You'll have more phun. I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr brownstone View Post
    tele skier opinions don't count. Anywhere. Thanx for playing
    and someone that gets 25th place 2 weekends in a row in mtb races dont count either

Telejongski races teh dirt? Huh, not bad, not bad.........

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I hear ya. I was just cracking wise since sacred cow Splat got the PMSgear thread pulled since it took away from his free publicity or some shit. I have nothing against Splat of course, it just smacked of the bro-brahs protecting their own when it comes to shameless self-promotion.

Smokey McPole added a lot to the conversation. So did Kroda Marblebogg and David Witherspoon.
    Actually, Blurred and Jer were sharing an alias. When I spam deleted Jer, about 100 threads he had started were deleted. Regardless of you trying to appear to be totally unbiased, you've been posting about this quite regularly for years. You've been so butthurt about this for so long, I thought I'd finally let you know that. Your devotion to something only jer and blurred would normally be butthurt about for this many years smacks of.....unless you're blurred? Nonetheless, I find your endless oracular redundancies defending online sociopaths interesting. Nothing screams sane like people hiding behind multiple screen names feigning sanity in one post, exhibiting everything else as other elses elsewhere. And why aren't you defending rog?

wow.......I think we really need an alias outing. publicly.....or, then would the owners be outed for multiples? fear.....lol.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Actually, Blurred and Jer were sharing an alias. When I spam deleted Jer, about 100 threads he had started were deleted. Regardless of you trying to appear to be totally unbiased, you've been posting about this quite regularly for years. You've been so butthurt about this for so long, I thought I'd finally let you know that. Your devotion to something only jer and blurred would normally be butthurt about for this many years smacks of.....unless you're blurred? Nonetheless, I find your endless oracular redundancies defending online sociopaths interesting. Nothing screams sane like people hiding behind multiple screen names feigning sanity in one post, exhibiting everything else as other elses elsewhere. And why aren't you defending rog?
    wow.......I think we really need an alias outing. publicly.....or, then would the owners be outed for multiples? fear.....lol.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

I think anyone who uses the "Report Post" function on something posted in the PR or PolyAss needs to be banned for being a twat.

Moderate the Main Forum/Sprocket Rockets all you want if you're worried about losing face or sponsors, but don't wuss out and ruin the fora designed for venting steam.

Hi Maggots! Without vigilant moderation in an on-line community, sometimes threads get out of control and must be terminated. I applaud the moderators for stepping up and taking action. These childish, rude and churlish posts in these threads simply have no place in an internet forum, they do nothing but drag the maturity level of the discourse into the abyss. I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite all you to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

Finally Greg shows up to save our thread.

And there is a "report post" tab? Time to have some fun.

And I miss jer. He was a total e-douche but made the rest I the rabble look that much more pleasant. Kind of like hanging out with the fat chick.

Verboten! Every time I read his post that one makes me laugh. Gold!

Jer = another member who actually got after it and actually participated in the sports tgr promotes. He had fucked sense of humor and too many took it serious and fed into it. Not unlike Rog.

It's just a stoopid forum with a shitload of great information once you sift through...which is part of the fun...or ignore just don't be butthurt. Simple.

Did Her actually post anything related to skiing?

I remember something about snow in Wisconsin, but was that really skiing?

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi Maggots! Without vigilant moderation in an on-line community, sometimes threads get out of control and must be terminated. I applaud the moderators for stepping up and taking action. These childish, rude and churlish posts in these threads simply have no place in an internet forum, they do nothing but drag the maturity level of the discourse into the abyss. I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite all you to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    Preserved for posterity. The cherry on the top of this epic sundae thread
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.

Guess there's a lot of butthurt old men here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Guess there's a lot of butthurt old men here.
    There are now.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Just seeing this thread now. I better tone it down before I offend any of you Richard Heads.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

The problem is not people who are lewd, crude, insulting, or generally obnoxious. The problem is people who let it bother them, or worse, respond to it.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The problem is not people who are lewd, crude, insulting, or generally obnoxious. The problem is people who let it bother them, or worse, respond to it.
    oui oui

Holy Shit.. I take a few months off from teh interwebz and I come back to this??

Summer on TGR. GOOD TIMES...

The New Roolz

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Holy Shit.. I take a few months off from teh interwebz and I come back to this??

Summer on TGR. GOOD TIMES...
    R, come to Ullrfest and you will see us all hugging it out...

Or is it slugging it out?
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Just wanted to be under BD in the NEW RULZ thread. I swear I will read them sometime. Right after I finish dental school.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

It has come to my attention that there are rules on this site. All I have to say is that you are all frickin history!!! I'm getting the man to come down on your ass!

Last edited by monkfish; 11-19-2014 at 10:45 PM.

Evidently, I'm breaking all the new rules. Harden the fuck up and grow a pair.
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.