Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 676 to 700 of 705

Thread: The New Roolz

  1. #676
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    10
    Ok

  2. #677
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    6

    First post

    Still trying to figure everything out but I guess the rules thread is a good place to start.

  3. #678
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by mf5bdc View Post
    Still trying to figure everything out but I guess the rules thread is a good place to start.
    start again by changing your license plate name to something proper

    -M series JONG
    PM me your favorite stashes, I'll send you a pic of NW_SKIER's tits

  4. #679
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    In rain shadow of the Sierra CC,NV
    Posts
    3,075
    Quote Originally Posted by M series JONG View Post
    start again by changing your license plate name to something proper

    -M series JONG
    Noticed this b4.
    If you "quote" him/her/it, get different UseeName. PoleVaulter78 in this case...
    But yeah. Lose the numbers...
    Tapatalk sux, is all?

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    ...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

  5. #680
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    6
    And if you quote a quote? What's with the no numbers though?
    Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    Noticed this b4.
    If you "quote" him/her/it, get different UseeName. PoleVaulter78 in this case...
    But yeah. Lose the numbers...
    Tapatalk sux, is all?

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

  6. #681
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by M series JONG View Post
    start again by changing your license plate name to something proper

    -M series JONG
    Good on you for taking up the name-change mantle. At first I thought it was just a bot account.

  7. #682
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by badgerbadgerbadger View Post
    others have posted here before being able to post elsewhere, so i'm doing the same.

    been a longtime lurker on these forums, finally wanting to post some shiz.
    But you're only at 3 posts - gotta keep going

  8. #683
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by cmc View Post
    I have tried to make two replies in threads over the past couple months. Both times it said the post needed moderator approval, and nothing ever happened. Skimming the last couple pages of this thread it looks like maybe I need to post here first? There is nothing in the first post of the thread about it.
    Seems that you have to figure out the unwritten rules in the roolz

  9. #684
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    11
    testing to see if I have permission to reply to posts outside Ask TGR



  10. #685
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5
    The Roolz rule!

    More of a reader than a talker. But apparently I need to talk in specific places before I can open my mouth just anywhere.

  11. #686
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by m8ca39 View Post
    The Roolz rule!

    More of a reader than a talker. But apparently I need to talk in specific places before I can open my mouth just anywhere.
    Two of five.

  12. #687
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by m8ca39 View Post
    Two of five.
    Three of five.

  13. #688
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by m8ca39 View Post
    Three of five.
    Four of five. It really makes me uncomfortable to be such a blabbermouth like this.

  14. #689
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by m8ca39 View Post
    Four of five. It really makes me uncomfortable to be such a blabbermouth like this.
    Five of five. For the record, not spamming the forum, just following the suggestions below to make 5 posts where you can in order to (hopefully) post elsewhere. I feel like I'm wasting all the bits on the internet.
    Last edited by m8ca39; 04-18-2019 at 07:03 PM.

  15. #690
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by m8ca39 View Post
    Five of five. For the record, not spamming the forum, just following the suggestions below to make 5 posts where you can in order to (hopefully post elsewhere). I feel like I'm wasting all the bits on the internet.
    HEY FUCKNUTZ, CHANGE YOUR FUCKING M_SERIES AUTONAME INTO A REAL NAME

    thank you
    PM me your favorite stashes, I'll send you a pic of NW_SKIER's tits

  16. #691
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2

    Question Another jong

    Hey friendly folks. I was hoping to update my profile so I could have a real handle before I post and every time I log on, the screen just goes all Snow White on me... nothing...just blank. I really need to post my Taylor Swift tickets!!!

  17. #692
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2

    Question Jong Ja Jong Jong

    Even when I ask Tgr they want me to login so I do and Snow White comes back and blanks me out so I just go back to lurk.

  18. #693
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Snowttingham
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by m9b997 View Post
    Even when I ask Tgr they want me to login so I do and Snow White comes back and blanks me out so I just go back to lurk.
    reading between the lines, basically the algorithms are predicting you're a boring cunt with no titty photos to post up, for that reason youre out

    Sent from my SM-G930F using TGR Forums mobile app
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

  19. #694
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    14
    Dear Abbey,

    Long time reader, first time writer.

    Or something like that.

  20. #695
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5
    Hi

  21. #696
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5
    Im trying to post but this dang site wont let me

  22. #697
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5
    Plz

  23. #698
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5
    4

  24. #699
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5
    Am I legal?

  25. #700
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    crown of the continent
    Posts
    13,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul. View Post
    Am I legal?
    yes, sorry about the delay.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

    Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •