Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Roolz

That's American Express Black Card exclusive.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

BAN ICEMAN!!!

I wants a strike or five. La Hugh says I was mean to him.

was he wearing jeans at the time he wrote the post?
    Success has many fathers, while failure remains an orphan // Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not the fish they are after - HDT

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    splat-
    I PM'd you and you never responded. Maybe because you had a nice front page piece coming out? Please delete all of my posts, and my login.

This shit's stupid, childish, and will make TGR even more of a cliquish dump than it is. The bar none ghayest dumbest boards have strikes and demerits. TGR was fine when their fucking former employer and moderator posted my e-mail; everyone just jerked off over it. This shit's crap.

-fuck all y'all

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    I think anyone who uses the "Report Post" function on something posted in the PR or PolyAss needs to be banned for being a twat.

Moderate the Main Forum/Sprocket Rockets all you want if you're worried about losing face or sponsors, but don't wuss out and ruin the fora designed for venting steam.
    ^^^^this
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi Maggots! Without vigilant moderation in an on-line community, sometimes threads get out of control and must be terminated. I applaud the moderators for stepping up and taking action. These childish, rude and churlish posts in these threads simply have no place in an internet forum, they do nothing but drag the maturity level of the discourse into the abyss. I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite all you to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    and will someone please punch this pussy in the throat. why hasn't his british cigarette ass been banned yet?
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by HansJob View Post
    and will someone please punch this pussy in the throat. why isn't his British cigarette ass been banned yet?
    Cuz he brings the lulz like Karl the postman Malone

Saw a new car sticker from KM Auto group and envisioned the commercials, "Cause the Mailman delivers." To bad he never delivered a ring to SLC. So in that sense he ain't funny either. He just annoys me. Then again I'm _______.
    Don't Taze me bro.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    nobody delivers shit on sunday in utardia
    them jazzerz theyre all still butthurt mj pushed off b russ and manifested the repeat o threepeat destiny and they deserved to go back to chitown and get their asses kicked in game 7
    like the game 3 90sumthin- to 50 no one delivered or showed up shelackin turd they left on the united center floor.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -
    ski on in eternal peace

Quote Originally Posted by HansJob View Post
    and will someone please punch this pussy in the throat. why hasn't his british cigarette ass been banned yet?
    we keep him around for the entertainment value. Otherwise this kind of self-promotion would be strictly "VERBOTEN!!"
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    we keep him around for the entertainment value. Otherwise this kind of self-promotion would be strictly "VERBOTEN!!"
    Not to mention, he's a world class fisherman and hooks one every time.

Besides, pretty sure he's one of the more popular long time posters/posers here.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    who, affiliate linking spammer media310?

don't you have puppies to help across the street telemike?

The New Roolz

I don't like dogs.

Curious why you're still here?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Not to mention, he's a world class fisherman and hooks one every time.

Besides, pretty sure he's one of the more popular long time posters/posers here.
    motherfucking throwing stones at moderation the contrarian waygreg keepin it real!
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post
    Curious why you're still here?
    the edits.

great name for a hip cyber based sync group, the edits.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Wow. more rules.

Hope your moderating makes this place even less relevant and you ghey homos find a place in the trees for docking with people who share your opinions. No homo.

TGR becoming PC, how fucking sad and different from the true spirit of everything this place was.

Can we start a separate forum for people who are ok with using curse words?
    Best Regards,

UMKP

"Peter, You've been missing a lot of work lately".
    "I wouldn't exactly say I've been missing it, Bob".

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomsKneePads View Post
    Wow. more rules.

Hope your moderating makes this place even less relevant and you ghey homos find a place in the trees for docking with people who share your opinions. No homo.

TGR becoming PC, how fucking sad and different from the true spirit of everything this place was.

Do you see us knocking people for using curse words?
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

what is a knock, does it involve hammer time and is it truly nohomo?
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomsKneePads View Post
    Wow. more rules.

Are we related?
    Helloooooooooo Kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Pussy View Post
    Are we related?
    Picture with time stamp and Sharpie in your pooper or you're not real. GTFO.
    Best Regards,

UMKP

"Peter, You've been missing a lot of work lately".
    "I wouldn't exactly say I've been missing it, Bob".

You mods are cutting off your nose to spite your face. There's even a thread at Epic shitting all over this place now for being inconsistently moderated. Quit banning real users.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    There's even a thread at Epic shitting all over this place now for being inconsistently moderated.
    I bet they prefer you'd call it pooping though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

The New Roolz

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    You mods are cutting off your nose to spite your face. There's even a thread at Epic shitting all over this place now for being inconsistently moderated. Quit banning real users.
    Who cares. This is TGR, home of cowboys. At least the mods aren't *nut less eunuchs like spook (sorry dude). Worrying about what internet characters on different forums say or think is some petty sheeyit.
    Last edited by Bromontana; 12-16-2014 at 11:14 PM.
    Success has many fathers, while failure remains an orphan // Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not the fish they are after - HDT