Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Roolz

The guy is not even funny and seems to make everything about himself.

rog = narcissist psychopath

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    WARNING: JONG Rant

Why the non-gestapo-gestapo proclamation now?
    I pondered>
    The meeting to re-institute a loose moral backbone had to have happened awhile back.

The alias situation around here had gotten pretty petty and pathetic. Even the ones pulled off in jest were quickly lost on anyone that wasn’t up on the minutia.

Rog pissed in quite a few sinks while dissing a legend! Sainthood given more readily in Rog’s small mind than should have been: imho, I don’t think so. Jim Jack earned the title. Prior to the gaffe, getting inside of Rog’s small brain by the tgr literati seemed at a permanent impasse anyway. Rog of course knowing everything there is to know about everything there is to know about everything there is to know about… well you get the idea; didn’t help his wonderful persona (non-grata) either.

More recently, the treatment afforded Mtn(ugo)girl by some of the roughnecks was pretty appalling. Trying to go GIrine on the chic when not directly standing next to her is worthless and guaranteed to be fruitless. A lesson lost on the immature. The less said on this the better, but anyone stupid enough to want to mix it up on the topic, be prepared to lose. Reacting to your own intolerance and fear with anger masked as impatience could get you (or someone else) dead. Commit it to memory; it could save your life one day or at the very least, lessen your day to day anxiety. If you have nothing to contribute, save your stupidity for whoever is writing your check at the end of the week.

Trying to sound as inflammatory as I can muster... I know Hugh will drop in and say something Machiavellian sooner than later. If it is later, he may actually spew something potentially tangible and intelligent instead of harsh and self-loathing.

BTW: What this place has going for it? The mean IQ quotient and enviable roots at the core with a high proportion of mentally, emotionally and physically healthy people.

Just sayin…
    What?

Oh, and can you all please stop bitching and complaining about everything. Fuck. This place is dive bombing this summer. Just go out and surf. Or bike. Or paddle.

And blu is gone.

well hell, here's my take on these new roolz...and yeah, i prolly had some hand in them...

they've been in the works for about a year. Just seemed like, in particular for new users, there needed to be a clearer sense of where the line is...

It wasn't any kind of witch hunt or move to make new roolz in order to ban someone. That option is always there and doesn't need any real justification, but the mods, or at least this one, want to keep the board as unmoderated as possible. That's one of the things that makes this place awesome.

It's pretty obvious to anyone who's been around for a while that it's the mags that make this place. It's not the roolz, the ads, the mods, the sub forums. It's the mags. However it is that y'all can be best supported and stoked is what we/they need to hear. This place fkn rocks.

edit: fix the damn search function
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Fix the dam search Fx..
    then bring back tags

Do you get strikes for personal attacks on a banned member?

Quote Originally Posted by the Cock View Post
    Buh-bye (once again) fuckface.

What constitutes a personal attack, fuckface?
    same bar as the homophobic slurs, faggot

[uh oh, i'm in twubble now...]
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Woahnellie View Post
    Let me guess, Sagittarius?
    People still use that as a pick up line?

Here: http://www.pickuplinesgalore.com/

Sic semper tyrannis!
    "The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't." - Rancid Crabtree

"never buy anything you can't fuel with a salami sandwich" - XXX-er

click here to find out what Spicoli thinks of our new overlords

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    well hell, here's my take on these new roolz...and yeah, i prolly had some hand in them...

they've been in the works for about a year. Just seemed like, in particular for new users, there needed to be a clearer sense of where the line is...

It wasn't any kind of witch hunt or move to make new roolz in order to ban someone. That option is always there and doesn't need any real justification, but the mods, or at least this one, want to keep the board as unmoderated as possible. That's one of the things that makes this place awesome.

It's pretty obvious to anyone who's been around for a while that it's the mags that make this place. It's not the roolz, the ads, the mods, the sub forums. It's the mags. However it is that y'all can be best supported and stoked is what we/they need to hear. This place fkn rocks.

edit: fix the damn search function
    I think the new rules are just fine. This place is supposed go be a community where people actually meet in real life. A few dipshits have been running counter to that with seemingly a lot of effort.
    New rules are basically the old ones (or lack thereof), but with the caveat that we're all tired of certain people's shit.
    Just my $0.02
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Hugh goes, I go. Not that that means fuck all to Hugh or anyone.
    It means a lot to me. What's Pussy gonna do without Cock?
    Helloooooooooo Kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    WARNING: JONG Rant

Why the non-gestapo-gestapo proclamation now?
    I pondered>
    The meeting to re-institute a loose moral backbone had to have happened awhile back.

The alias situation around here had gotten pretty petty and pathetic. Even the ones pulled off in jest were quickly lost on anyone that wasn’t up on the minutia.

Rog pissed in quite a few sinks while dissing a legend! Sainthood given more readily in Rog’s small mind than should have been: imho, I don’t think so. Jim Jack earned the title. Prior to the gaffe, getting inside of Rog’s small brain by the tgr literati seemed at a permanent impasse anyway. Rog of course knowing everything there is to know about everything there is to know about everything there is to know about… well you get the idea; didn’t help his wonderful persona (non-grata) either.

More recently, the treatment afforded Mtn(ugo)girl by some of the roughnecks was pretty appalling. Trying to go GIrine on the chic when not directly standing next to her is worthless and guaranteed to be fruitless. A lesson lost on the immature. The less said on this the better, but anyone stupid enough to want to mix it up on the topic, be prepared to lose. Reacting to your own intolerance and fear with anger masked as impatience could get you (or someone else) dead. Commit it to memory; it could save your life one day or at the very least, lessen your day to day anxiety. If you have nothing to contribute, save your stupidity for whoever is writing your check at the end of the week.

Trying to sound as inflammatory as I can muster... I know Hugh will drop in and say something Machiavellian sooner than later. If it is later, he may actually spew something potentially tangible and intelligent instead of harsh and self-loathing.

BTW: What this place has going for it? The mean IQ quotient and enviable roots at the core with a high proportion of mentally, emotionally and physically healthy people.

Just sayin…
    Good God jong! Ponder this...verbosity. Now STFU!

Blu is gone? And i missed it? Dang
    HTML Code:
    https://youtu.be/hhVylFtE2YE

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    I think the new rules are just fine. This place is supposed go be a community where people actually meet in real life. A few dipshits have been running counter to that with seemingly a lot of effort.
    New rules are basically the old ones (or lack thereof), but with the caveat that we're all tired of certain people's shit.
    Just my $0.02
    What he said. Use moderation sparingly like a good doctor uses antibiotics and we will be fine.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rulez are for nerds
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    And blu is gone.
    i cant keep up with this drama -- what'd he do this time?

Funny, you of all people would say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by Woahnellie View Post
    This. Rules are for helping those that can't help themselves. Weak.

hi blu............................................... I mean rog

The New Roolz

Hold this space ... Tried to delete an incoherent thread and failed
    HTML Code:
    https://youtu.be/hhVylFtE2YE

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Funny, you of all people would say that.
    This addressed to me?

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    This addressed to me?
    Ya! You got a problem with that? ;-)

Jk, whoanellie deleted his post, but whiteingsalmondipshit actually came thru and captured the quote I was referencing
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

WoahRog didn't delete his post. His account got deleted.
    Hopefully your next oooh stokeless wonder. Beat it Cock (aka Rog?)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    The Passion is in the Risk

rog is a fucking tool.
    a buh-buy, momma's boy!
    crab in my shoe mouth

It seemed like he wasn't offensive this time around. All you people bitching about him posting here need to get over yourselves until he does something with complaining about. Other than posting.

Bunch of whiny bitches.