I still call it The Jake.

spook Guest
    yeah, i figured that was coming.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Later. When it's worse.
    Worse than this?

http://deadspin.com/brady-hokes-dang...nce-1640003412

http://deadspin.com/here-is-a-sad-ga...ans-1639930951

I think Hoke's hot seat has burst into flames.

A bunch of good SEC games this week. Auburn -9 at home vs LSWho. Tide -6 on road vs Ole Miss. Aggie and State even in Starkville.

Oregon vs Zona, Stanford vs ND, Corn vs Sparty, tOSU vs Maryland.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

spook Guest
    i got a bad feeling. helfrich doesn't seem to have the lightning in a bottle that chip did. nor frost.

^^^ if he did, Chip wouldn't be as special as he was/is. Great coaches are hard to come by.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Didn't see the game but Michigan Stadium must have gone apeshit after losing to MN

The fans who were still there were definitely not happy, but the tiny crowd by the end of the game just shows the meltdown in Ann Arbor. Lower morale now than before RichRod was ran out of town.

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    How did SCAR lose that game? Crazy! The SEC East isn't great.
    Nope. Wouldn't surprise me if the winner of the division has 3 losses. I'm headed up to Lexington this weekend, I think it's going to be a tough game.

Is it me or does this weekend have some 2010 South Carolina/Bama feel to it? The grove is going to be rocking! Still the best road trip in the SEC. Hottest co-eds in the country.

In other news the spread for the USC/UK game has dropped from +10 to +4. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    "We had behavioral problems and we had to do something structurally to change that," says Oliver Luck, the athletic director at West Virginia University.

Luck says he noticed, on football game days, the university had a high rate of alcohol-related incidents inside the stadium. He says pre-game binge drinking, and a liberal in/out policy were to blame. He petitioned the WVU Board of Governors to allow beer sales, inside the stadium. There were "300 public comments, and two-thirds were negative," said Luck, who was able convince the board to make a change.

He says the change has been fruitful. West Virginia's net game day beer revenue has equaled $750,000 a year and incidents involving police inside the stadium have dropped 30%.
    It was dry inside when I was there 92-97, hence kegs went fast before kick off.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

^^^ a very dangerous game. I could see Bo going 21-25 for 380 and 3 TDs. Ole Siss doesn't have the inside run game teams typically have to have to wear Bama out. It'll be very close but Ole Siss has beat Bama 9 times ever. They are still Ole Siss until they prove they aren't. 27-20 Bama
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Pretty damn good game here, Oregon v Arizona
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

spook Guest
    ducks were going to lose sooner or later. they'll have to improve a lot to have any chance late in the season. idiotic celebration. such a stupid mistake.

spook Guest
    defense had to step up at some point and they haven't.

This thing still work?

spook Guest
    i won't be surpised if the ducks lose a couple more.

McPoser in the house! Tough night for the Ducks. That OL has been pretty bad and along with the D proved too much. Crazy weekend upcoming.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Delusional Husker fans (me) and 1-loss SEC circle jerkers are quite pleased with the Oregon result last night.

Best overall slate of games so far this season tomorrow!

Abdullah would get my vote for the Heisman. That guy is off the charts good..
    Kaaya is getting better and better every week. He looked terrible against Louisville, and threw some bad picks against Nebraska, but the true freshman will continue to improve. Don't count my CANES out just yet. Big game this weekend against the Yellow Jackets. Remember, it's all about the []_[]!
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

spook Guest
    mariota is still worthy, especially considering what he's got in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfelot View Post
    Delusional Husker fans (me) and 1-loss SEC circle jerkers are quite pleased with the Oregon result last night.

Best overall slate of games so far this season tomorrow!
    +1. I'd be up in East Lansing tomorrow if it wasn't for this wedding that I'm being dragged to.

Weddings during football season are a total FAIL!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Taysom Hill just got his left leg/ankle rolled up on, nasty looking. Got the air cast on it already. Utah St doing okay without Chuckie playing.