Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Dude. If this was the NFL the 2nd string QB would be coming in. Your boy is having an awful game.
    And there you go. Rich Rod actually pays attention.

Dude. If this was the NFL the 2nd string QB would be coming in. Your boy is having an awful game.
    Haha Tipp Rodriguez heard you and brought in the third string QB.

He was awful. Should have pulled him after the 1st Quarter but I understand you can't really do that in the real world.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    Homophobic slur? How unlike you. WTF.

Anyway I don't really care all that much about the Ducks per se, just want the Pac12 to run the table and Zona was standing in the way of that.
    slur? are you sure you're not a beiber?

Oh for chrissakes, spook give it a fucking rest and get the habanero sauce outta your urethra. Your team is cruising to the playoffs, just enjoy it. Homers like you almost make me wanna root against the Ducks and I've kinda liked them since they were the Pac 10 doormats.

spook Guest
    az center puking before he snaps

spook Guest
    Oh for chrissakes, spook give it a fucking rest and get the habanero sauce outta your urethra. Your team is cruising to the playoffs, just enjoy it. Homers like you almost make me wanna root against the Ducks and I've kinda liked them since they were the Pac 10 doormats.
    y u angry sis?

Not in the least, RU?

Kinda with you on this, L.

Ducks making a case for #1 ranking but I bet they don't get it if Alabama wins.

spook Guest
    they aren't interested in getting to the playoff. they want to win it. so that is the standard to which they hold themselves. you guys crack me up.

Ducks making a case for #1 ranking but I bet they don't get it if Alabama wins.
    I can totally see OR getting the #1 because annihilating AZ sort of erases the prior AZ loss plus AZ was ranked #7 in the final week (they didn't look remotely like a #7 but that's beside the point). By comparison, Bama's loss is to Ole Miss, ranked below AZ at #11 and they'll be playing the #16 today so it's not going to "erase" anything. I mean, what can Bama do? Win by 60 points? OR might have won by 60 if they hadn't spent the first half stepping on their own dicks. Meanwhile, Auburn scored 44 points on the Tide last week, so they showed Bama isn't invincible and isn't a lock on the #1 seed. I suppose the committee could punish OR for AZ's inadequacies if Bama wins solidly in a game where Mizz plays like a real contender. As long as somebody kicks Jimbo Fisher square in the nuts, I'll be pretty happy. Think about it though. If OR gets the #2 seed, the committee is practically admitting its week-to-week rankings are irrelevant and the difference between a win over the #7 and #16 is meaningless. They would show that they just rely on subjective opinions, predispositions and vague "eyeball tests" like the rest of us.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 12-06-2014 at 11:36 AM.

Wel yeah, but...

SEC *wankwankwanksplooge*

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    They would show that they just rely on subjective opinions, predispositions and vague "eyeball tests" like the rest of us.
    they did that when somedude didn't vote because he didn't show up to the meeting. WTF do you need a meeting for (other than comped food and booze and networking/schmoozing for big wigs)

Homophobic slur? How unlike you. WTF.

Anyway I don't really care all that much about the Ducks per se, just want the Pac12 to run the table and Zona was standing in the way of that.
    How's it homophobic? Aren't you a chick?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    (they didn't look remotely like a #7 but that's beside the point).
    They sure as hell didn't play like they have been this year.

Those fucking pom poms that every mouth breather waves at every sec game are fucking gay. There, I said it.

Roll Tide! 2 more!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

spook Guest
    i can't watch the game but looking at the stats fsu's defense has been on the field a long time. i didn't know college football still had teams who never throw the ball.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    Those fucking pom poms that every mouth breather waves at every sec game are fucking gay. There, I said it.
    the color schemes inform them of potential mates. they don't distinguish family on purpose.

spook Guest
    one story floating is that riley met with ray and decarolis on monday and everything changed. riley had been psyched for next year and facilities expansion and then boom.

Ohio St is getting in....TCU and Baylor will be left out
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    Wisconsin just looks scared. And they're playing like hot garbage. Perhaps the Ducks can get their Rose Bowl revenge on anOSU?

Committee will most likely make sure Noles and Tide play in Sugar. Buckeyes and Ducks in Rose.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

CFP is an improvement over the BCS. the old BCS standings would have FSU and Bama in the final game with oregon (arguably the best team int he country) on the outside looking in. If baylor finishes this off it should be a decision between baylor and Ohio state. Baylor gets marked down with no conference championship and I go with Ohio state. Should be a 6 game play off with 1 & 2 wih buys. Then we would have oregon, bama, fsu, Baylor, TCU and Ohio state.
    Go Sox!

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    if that happens after they put tcu 3rd, the "playoff" is an even bigger joke than the bcs.

and they want the big12 to expand to be able to have a championship game with a watered down big12 with cinci and Memphis ? what a freakin joke ! if I were the big12, i'd not expand and let ou and texas take on the playoff when theyre sitting out with one loss.

oh, and when has any other bowl game or top 25 team gotten a mention now that its all about the final four ? that's a whole lot of bowl games espn is about to show that the usa will care even less about. good job espn and the entire landscape of college football. I predict the next round of college football tv contracts, head coach salaries and football programs are going to start major declines thanks to the final four; uab is just the beginning of the decline of college football all over America.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !