Climbing Gear FS

Unloading my climbing gear due to not climbing much anymore and want another surfboard. Have a ton of quickdraws (black diamond, mammut, omega pacific), bluewater rope (used 3x with no falls on it), various carabiners (bd and mammut) and accessories (chalk bag, harness, couple different slings). PM for more details. Looking to unload quick so let me know if there's any interest. Ill post photos in the am

Cheers!
    "...but I come from no country, from no city, no tribe. I am the son of the road, my country is the caravan, my life the most unexpected of voyages".-Leo Africanus

bump, sorry to all that replied and I failed to do so. Fell off the interwebz for a bit...Pics shortly...
    "...but I come from no country, from no city, no tribe. I am the son of the road, my country is the caravan, my life the most unexpected of voyages".-Leo Africanus

quickdraws, there are 12, some black diamonds and some omega pacifica, $5 each or $50 for the entire set. Used 10x outdoors, none indoors

5 medium black diamond carabiners, used 2x. $5 each or $20 for all five plus shipping

blue water 10.2mm x 60m used 4x. $50

I've got a few mammut slings that I'd let go for a couple dollars as well as some large carabiners too. I''ll package things off too!

Looking for a cheap medium-sized harness for a friend. You got anything?

PM'ed on draws...
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" -Benjamin Franklin

http://mtnsaremyhome.blogspot.com/

gonna keep harness and shoes for occasional gym runs...all PMs should be responded to. Sorry for delays...thanks

dibs on the draws if they're still available. lemme know
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti