Save 15% on 4FRNT's 2015 Renegade, Raven or Wise when you preorder.

We are preselling 14/15 White Room Skis ONLY at a 15% discount. Preorder and SAVE! If you ski tour, ride pow, or crush the pipe this is your jam. Don't miss out.

Renegade Improvements: New more durable topsheet. New customizable tail block to improve adhesion and allow for custom tail clip placement.

Raven: All-new for 2015. 1800 g/ski, carbon fiber tip and tail, ultra-damp, semi-cap construction, customizable tail block. Only comes in 184 cm size.

Wise: Don't buy this ski. You probably can't ski it anyway.

Ask any questions here or at skierservice@4frnt.com

Order here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1415_4FRNT_Wise.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	484.6 KB 
ID:	156774Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1415_4FRNT_Raven.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	299.1 KB 
ID:	156775Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1415_4FRNT_Renegade.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	337.0 KB 
ID:	156776
    Rider driven since '02.

when is delivery?

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    when is delivery?
    Delivery will occur no later than 31 Oct. 2014

**Edited to say 2014 instead of 2015**
    Last edited by 4FRNT; 07-15-2014 at 01:49 PM.
    Rider driven since '02.

Quote Originally Posted by 4FRNT View Post
    Delivery will occur no later than 31 Oct. 2015
    That's a long ass time from now.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    That's a long ass time from now.
    Yes, BUT you'll get to dream about your shiny new skis all summer and just when you forgot that your ordered them and right before it really starts snowing...BAM. Shiny new skis delivered to your front door at at 15% discount no less. Tell me you'll find a better deal.

P.S. we're on track to be completely sold out of Ravens before the 2015 season starts.
    Rider driven since '02.

My point was I'm pretty sure you meant to say 2014. Unless you're actually planning to wait a year and a half before delivering the preorders.

Ha! Funny how one number can make such a big difference. You're right 31 Oct 2014
    Rider driven since '02.

The Raven looks sweet - I like the dimensions, etc. Any chance we can see the rocker/camber profile?

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    The Raven looks sweet - I like the dimensions, etc. Any chance we can see the rocker/camber profile?
    This is a photo of the profile of the Raven
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RavenCamber.png 
Views:	388 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	156792
    Rider driven since '02.

Could I preorder a pair of 2016 194cm Ravens...please?? I'm happy to wait. Please make these in a big boy length too, it is such a tease at the moment.

Haha. Sterbenz is 6' 4" and ~220 and skis the 184 and loves it. Would you say you are bigger and more aggressive a skier than he is? If so, yes. Put your preorder in now. If not, you might be surprised by the 184.
    Rider driven since '02.

Yeah? Does Sterbenz stand on his feet all day, 250 days a year, doing caps, crowns and root canals? That shit makes your legs strong as fuck.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I believe it. The dentists/oral surgeons I know have thighs like tree trunks.
    Rider driven since '02.

Haha. Sterbenz is 6' 4" and ~220 and skis the 184 and loves it. Would you say you are bigger and more aggressive a skier than he is? If so, yes. Put your preorder in now. If not, you might be surprised by the 184.
    If it is good enough for Sterbenz then that says something. It sounds like we are the identical build but I will fail in comparison on aggression, skill and finesse. I only asked as the Ren was initially only a 186 but now come in a 196, which I love.

Do you know if any have made it down to the southern hemisphere for demo's this season?

Quote Originally Posted by RichieNZ View Post
    If it is good enough for Sterbenz then that says something. It sounds like we are the identical build but I will fail in comparison on aggression, skill and finesse. I only asked as the Ren was initially only a 186 but now come in a 196, which I love.

Do you know if any have made it down to the southern hemisphere for demo's this season?

He skis the 196 too. Surprisingly agile on the skin track and through kick turns, then you find out he's on '96s and its like "WTF?"
    Rider driven since '02.

Save 15% on 4FRNT's 2015 Renegade, Raven or Wise when you preorder.

This is a photo of the profile of the Raven
    Does that mean it's actually mostly flat camber and not a true full reverse camber? Or is there even a tiny bit of camber in there? Hard to see exactly...

Good to hear about the weight reduction too. 1800g makes it more palettable than the previously spec'd 1900. You have to draw the line somewhere, and most I know draw it at 4lbs/ski. Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by Lindahl View Post
    Does that mean it's actually mostly flat camber and not a true full reverse camber? Or is there even a tiny bit of camber in there? Hard to see exactly...

Good to hear about the weight reduction too. 1800g makes it more palettable than the previously spec'd 1900. You have to draw the line somewhere, and most I know draw it at 4lbs/ski. Nice work!
    The turning/rocker radius is a 23 m entry and a 30 m exit so the rocker appears steeper through the tip and flatter through the tail. This allows the ski to initiate turns readily, but not force turns and maintain stability while rocketing down a big line. So you can ski tight chutes and really open 'er up on the apron. No camber underfoot, not exactly flat, Reflect Tech configuration.
    Rider driven since '02.

The 4frnt website doesn't list the specs for the 171 HojiW - the HojiW page still lists the 195, 187 and 179 lengths and specs of the Hoji. Just an FYI.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Thanks for the h/u we fixed it and the correct specs are up there!

When are we gonna get a 176 Ren? No need to make it in a dumbed-down women's version, just a shorter length would be perfect. Given how well the 179 Hoji sold, don't you think a 176 Ren would be worth your while?
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

More importantly, I don't see the 15% still working. Has that deal expired?