Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Water makes it all bearable. Lucky lady. I’m just a peon.
    Yeah... she lives the life. Her big house is in the cove and it is BIG. When she and her husband built it the neighbors joked that they had been thinking of downsizing but now didn't have to.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    This is the worst summer in the history of summers.
    Seriously? I mean it's been hot but in Helena we really haven't had any smoke until yesterday. If you can make it into September smoke-free that's a huge win these days. Been a gorgeous summer IMO.

agree with yeahman. we’ve had a great summer here down in wyo. a bit hotter than normal but no fires has been amazing this summer.

that said it’s still hitting the 90’s at the hot point of the day. although it’s been high 30’s/low 40’s in the mornings so easy to find times to workout/ride before it gets crazy hot.
    My mom has respiratory issues and she has loved the no fire summer being able to keep the windows open
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Seriously? I mean it's been hot but in Helena we really haven't had any smoke until yesterday. If you can make it into September smoke-free that's a huge win these days. Been a gorgeous summer IMO.
    Yup. For my little microcosm, the summer didn’t start until the last week in July and has been quite tolerable considering the heat and drought elsewhere. The spring and early summer was dry but cold. Weather is forecast to turn to serious late Sept/early Oct fall by Wednesday.

86 degrees at 6am when I took the dogs out and steamy as fuck. The summer heat has arrived in San Diego and I get to hang drywall today.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

108 yesterday outside of Glendive, MT. Still better than 85 in NC.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

93.5 yesterday according to home weather station at 6400 feet in TV, ID. Luckily it got down to 48 last night so I was able to get the house down to 60 this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    93.5 yesterday according to home weather station at 6400 feet in TV, ID. Luckily it got down to 48 last night so I was able to get the house down to 60 this morning.

About the same up north. 96 yesterday, 58 last night. If I can get the inside down to 60 by 8 am I am getting back up to 75 about the time it hits 75 outside in the evening which is about 7:45 pm.

Suppose to cool off at night even more this week. Can't see the mountains today due to wildfire haze but all in all when it comes to weather it has been a pretty decent summer.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

This is the worst summer in the history of summers.
    Nope.

Hot but blue skies here in Tahoe/Truckee.

I'll take all the heat mother nature can muster over the summer-long encroaching fires and constant choking smoke of last summer.

Vibes to all.
    Stay cool.
    Stay fire and smoke free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    About the same up north. 96 yesterday, 58 last night. If I can get the inside down to 60 by 8 am I am getting back up to 75 about the time it hits 75 outside in the evening which is about 7:45 pm.

Suppose to cool off at night even more this week. Can't see the mountains today due to wildfire haze but all in all when it comes to weather it has been a pretty decent summer.
    Woke up last night to the strong smell of campfire. Bad enough that I closed the windows on the east side of the house (windward). Consequently the house only cooled to 69 degrees.

^^^^ Boooooo!
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Woke up last night to the strong smell of campfire. Bad enough that I closed the windows on the east side of the house (windward). Consequently the house only cooled to 69 degrees.
    Mag kickstarter could raise the $37 necessary for some fans to put in yer windows.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Name:  Image1662422276.522467.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  60.9 KB It’s definitely hot out. But it just stays this way and that’s been the hard part. 32nd day this summer over 100. Still mid 80’s at midnight, low to mid 70’s come 4am.
    But it’s not smoky this summer.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

This time of year makes me wish I had a second home in Mammoth so bad for the overnight lows, but October/November are coming, the surf starts pumping and it is "locals summer". I just need to hang tough about 20 more days. My AC bill is going to be a mofo this month.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Mag kickstarter could raise the $37 necessary for some fans to put in yer windows.
    I’ve got two! But alas, shut them down too due to the smoke.

I missed the smoke part. Vibes
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

I’ve got two! But alas, shut them down too due to the smoke.
    It's a good call not trusting that poster anyway. Everyone knows maggots can't fund box fans.

I feel for you guys.

Finally cooling off here. First day in a long time I didn't have the AC on.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

AC ?
    I've been wearing the fleece & contemplating switching to the winter quilt
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Bonus: now it's smokey. Supposed to cool off, but the little fires everywhere kinda puts the damper on outside activities.
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.

Temps here in the high 80s/low 90s. Fired up a new dehumidifier in our 3 BR house and it's kicking out about 2 gallons of water per day. Humidity high 70s low 80s.. Lovely!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

8 Oct Days in the eighties and maybe 4 more to come. Not a drop of rain in weeks. This is unreal for Oregon.

https://www.koin.com/weather/forecas...ther-forecast/
    "Let's be careful out there."

We were in the 90s last week. 80s this week. Average for the month is supposed to be 75.

Pretty much still summerish temps at the pass. Barley dropping below 50 at night.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1665681291.219459.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	655.6 KB 
ID:	429781

We've been in the mid-70s for day time temps which is 10 degrees over average. Nights are right at average in the mid 40s. It's been a beautiful fall but a bit dry.