fireworks = litter

blow that shit up in your backyard, not our fucking beach you polluting douchebag touchholes.

that is all

I threw my beer bottles on your beach after the fireworks were dun. Bitch.

Commie...
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Commie is right! This is America you pinko bastard. We celebrate our right to tear shit up whenever and wherever we please. If you don't like it then maybe you should consider moving up to Canuckistan.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I threw my beer bottles on your beach after the fireworks were dun. Bitch.
    sea glass. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Commie...
    you've mistaken me for a yankees fan 'cause we all know they're run like a commie regime and i hate commies

I agree. The beach was a mess this weekend. Watched the fw last night and watched people just leave their BS there as well. Litterbugs piss me off, especially on the beach. My neighborhood is covered in FW remnants but I care less about that as street cleaning will take care. But on the beach yo?!?
    Last edited by systemoverblow'd; 07-07-2014 at 01:29 PM.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Littering is the new american way. Maybe it was the old american way too and that's shit's just becoming more obvious.. Not sure... But I do know the holiday always brings out the worst in the weekend invasion. This weekend my neighborhood netted some particle board living room furniture and a set of old tires in addition to the normal beer cans, gatorade bottles, and thousands of spend ammo shells. I don't know why I can never catch any of these shitheads in the act. God probably wants me at home with my family instead of serving a homicide bid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Weren't old beer lids changed to the current pop tops because people left then behind and other people were cutting themselves on the litter?

Also, the last time we lit a bunch of fireworks they were done around 3 am at the lake we were staying on. The next morning everyone was out in canoes picking up the trash on the lake. It was nice to see but it was also their backyards so it's a bit different.

i was reminded this weekend on how much people in the ghetto spend on fireworks

hundreds of dollars in fireworks set off by my shot apartment.

these fools cant afford a car, yet they blow their money on firetoys
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

littering and

littering and

littering and

spook Guest
    can't be too surprised. it's not litter if it's for EVERYBODY'S enjoyment. and EVERYBODY (except me) needs to clean it up. or fuck it. it'll wash away.

that was one of many things that made me laugh about the whole mess following the dead. everybody's like "save the earth, man!" and they leave a fucking wasteland when they leave.

it's also funny that people are throwing those plastic green pre-strung dental floss things like they're toothpicks. i see them everywhere now.

disturbing the peace.

When I lived in northern AZ folks would park their $80K RV's in the national forest all holiday weekend and leave all their full garbage bags behind rather than bother to take them home. My favorite was the family that must have run out of garbage bags so they just dumped their garbage all over the woods including about 25 dirty diapers.

smmokin the reefer
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    flowing lake was a mess but the trout devoured that red chinese paper floating in the water column. no bald eagles were harmed but probably spooked up to the hills for a few days, haven't seen any since july 2.
    Great, trout lead poisoning.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Must be a repost …
    Mutherfucking Bootleg Fireworks

2,300 pounds of trash litter Tahoe beaches after fireworks show

Are we talking north shore at Tahoe? I drove up the east side of the lake on the morning of the 4th and it was a nuts with stupid people hiking down to the lake.
    Incline Village to Tahoe Vista was a crawl, so I took my mid-afternoon shit on the shore in Kings Beach. My bad.
    # # #

"...You must be a big skier then." I said "no, I'm a petite size 2." Awkward silence.... - Parvo

Heard Hugh lost a testy in the tram line at Kitzbühel via altercation with the local monoboard team circa '93. Has been bitter about game theory since.- Klauss

I've got an acquaintance who came to Canada as a refugee from the Bosnian war. She fucking hates fireworks. Apparently they bring back some bad memories.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.