FS:Nearly new Michelin X-Ice on Subaru steel wheels 225/60R16... In Utah

It's never too early to plan for snow season! I have a set of nearly new Michelin X-Ice on Subaru steel wheels 225/60R16 for sale. Bought middle of last season and have maybe 3-4000 miles on them. These are the best snow tires I have used in my many seasons of chasing Utah powder snow, better than blizzaks in my opinion. Wheels fit my Forester perfectly but will work on other cars with a 5X100mm bolt pattern depending on backspacing. Bring your car over and you can check them out. Paid 160/tire and 40/wheel which came to over 850 mounted and balanced. Sold my Forester and do not need these any more my loss your gain. $550 or best offer (500 for maggots). In Utah so local sales heavily preferred. If you live elsewhere come and get em or pay to ship.

Last edited by TheFugitive; 07-08-2014 at 04:44 PM.
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

So steel with hubcap? Will be running snows on my fozzie this year. Was looking at these and nokian. If u still have them in winter will drive up for a visit. Good luck on the sale
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    So steel with hubcap? Will be running snows on my fozzie this year. Was looking at these and nokian. If u still have them in winter will drive up for a visit. Good luck on the sale
    order your nokians now. call the distribution place in colchester vermont. the tires tend not to make it too far west.

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    yeah steelies with hubcaps. I hope to sell these soon to get some new shoes for my new (to me) TDI. If they are still here come winter you got dibs!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using TGR Forums
    Bunny Don't Surf

Bump for some new snow tires for your scooby

Bunny Don't Surf

Solid tires! I have the exact same tires and they are four or five years old. So old I have forgotten. Still bunch of tread left and I drive them for 5 months a year on dry roads most of the time. Not as good as the amazing XIce3's that we have on our newer Prius but still solid and looooooong lasting for a snow. Biggest improvement with the Xice3's over the 2 is cornering ability.

I'd buy these for the right price over the much faster wearing Blizzaks every day of the week. My old man bought some used Blizzaks this past year and pretty much finished them off in one season. YMMV.

have that same setup on my OB. Worked really well this past year. i also happened to give the hubbies some black rattle can love

Bump to say that they are still available. And I shaved a hundo off the price. Asking 450 now and 400 hundred for maggots. Cmon how can you go wrong on these at 100 a piece?

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218...598597&cat=600

Last edited by TheFugitive; 08-04-2014 at 01:29 PM. Reason: adding link to KSL add
    Bunny Don't Surf

If only you were east coast...
    That Don't Make No Sense

Sold! To a nice girl from provo

Bunny Don't Surf