Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Supernatural Dreams

Pops just told me a really weird story from his fishing trip from the weekend.

We have a camper on the West Branch Delaware (near the Delaware River Club for those that know the area) and the interstate runs by up on a hill across the river from the site. He gets back to the camper a little bit after 10pm and is making dinner when the guys next door get back from there float. He hears a loud bang but figures it was just them unpacking their gear.

That night he had a dream that a horrible car wreck happened up on highway across from the campground.

Next morning he's talking to some of the other guys in camp and learns that the loud bang was actually…. a terrible car wreck up on the hill. They had the road closed all night, apparently a car hit went through the guardrail. Probably fatal.

Tell me that's not fuckin creepy.

Anyone else ever experience something like this?

Dreamed my house was full of snow. Woke up to find the wind had blown my front door open and my living room had several feet of snow drifted in.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Dreamed I was at my grandma's for a family function and I dropped trow in the kitchen and took a dump on the floor in front of everyone. Woke up and my golden had shit on my kitchen floor.

I have the most bizarre and vivid dreams all the time. It has gotten so when i start a sentence with "I had the weirdest dream last night" everyone just says "that's baseline for you".

One that has always stuck with me happened when I was particularly stressed out about something (can't remember what it was now). In my dream I was driving a van or maybe an ambulance, at a high rate of speed down a long and steep road into a pitch black night. At the bottom of the hill was a four way intersection where I had to make a left-hand turn. I was sure I would never be able to negotiate it given how fast I was going - thought I'd probably flip and roll. Suddenly my father appeared in the passenger seat (he'd been dead for more than 10 years at this point in my life). He turned and looked at me and very calmly said "it's going to be alright". That was the end of the dream. I never made the turn. The road just vanished.

I also have many reoccurring dreams about places and events. Not places and things I've done, at least in this lifetime.

Surprized this thread has not been attacked and ridiculed yet.

Tunz
    watch out for snakes

You guys ain't got shit on Jojen Reed.

Sent from my VS980 4G using TGR Forums

My wife has the most literal dreams ever. She'll be like, "I had this weird dream, I was at the office and there was this huge pile of paper chasing me, what do you think it means?"

um

Yes but I don't talk about it very much. If I have a "strange" dream, I pay attention.
    Education must be the answer, we've tried ignorance and it doesn't work!

6 years later, I still dream about being home 3-4 nights a week. Neighborhoods, restaurants, people, my office, etc... Never had particularly specific dreams about anything before we left. Strangely, while I personally miss being there, I don't wish we still lived there. I'm sure we'll move back at some point, but for raising a family, living in CO is a million times better for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

I had a recurring dream once

One of the hot mommies at my son's lax is a girl I graduated HS with. She's hot and was a total slut in HS.

I had a dream couple nights ago that I showed her my cack.

What could this mean?

Sent from one of those fancy cellular telephones
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

It depends. Did she laugh and toss her head back, or did she lick her lips and reach down to pleasure herself?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    It depends. Did she laugh and toss her head back, or did she lick her lips and reach down to pleasure herself?
    She seemed a little angry

Like when a dog growls when it knows it could be in for a fight

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Last night I dreamed I ate these huge marshmallows. Couldn't find my pillows this morning.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Oh boy booner, She likes it rough and doggy style then. I'd suggest a choke collar, leash and a rolled up newspaper.

/guywhointerpretsdreams

Last night I dreamed I ate these huge marshmallows. Couldn't find my pillows this morning.
    You'll pass them in a day or two. I've found synthetic pillow stuffing can irritate the lining of the colon a bit, so drink plenty of liquid. Also try eating a light snack before bed.

/guywhointerpretsdreams

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Oh boy booner, She likes it rough and doggy style then. I'd suggest a choke collar, leash and a rolled up newspaper.

/guywhointerpretsdreams

Bark like a dog for me... Bark like a dog!

Had a dream last night about you my friend
    I had a dream I wanted to sleep next to plastic
    I had a dream I wanted to lick your knees
    I had a dream it was about nothing

Take the skinheads bowling, take them bowling
    Take the skinheads bowling, take them bowling
    Take the skinheads bowling, take them bowling.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

^^ need a bit more to go with on this one. In any part of the dream above did you later get a tattoo in Berlin and a case of the crabs...while searching for a Euro-trash girl?

/guywhointerpretsdreams

Thanks for the help Timber, you're a good man.
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.

Thanks for the help Timber, you're a good man.
    Anytime.

And hopefully they were not feather pillows. Most people lack the strong digestive enzymes of a shark or crocodile (or similar animals that swallow whole bird carcasses) thus feathers take much longer to pass.

Had that dream again where I'm in school but I never attended class and now it's finals then I woke up with a Billy Preston song in my head and it was stuck there all morning while I did barn chores.

"I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow. But then I woke up and realized I had actually just crashed my car into a daycare."

Was hitching up to bike on Teton Pass the other day and ran into a friend who used to work for TGR. Knew as soon as we started taking that I'd had deja vu about the conversation before, and knew that he was going to ask about how a certain coworker was doing. Sure enough, after a few minutes he asked about that exact person. Crazy shit, definitely the weirdest experience I'd had before where I actually anticipated what was going to happen based off my prior dream...
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    Was hitching up to bike on Teton Pass the other day and ran into a friend who used to work for TGR. Knew as soon as we started taking that I'd had deja vu about the conversation before, and knew that he was going to ask about how a certain coworker was doing. Sure enough, after a few minutes he asked about that exact person. Crazy shit, definitely the weirdest experience I'd had before where I actually anticipated what was going to happen based off my prior dream...
    This one time.... on Spring Break in Mazatlan.... I had deja vu so freaking bad my friends said I turned white as a sheet. We were having dinner, myself and two GFs, when a guy who takes tourists pics came up to our table, he gave us tiny little sombreros to wear and a couple other tropical props and took our pic. It was during the picture taking that I realized I had experience/dreamed/whatever the situation before. It gave me physical shivers and was quite unnerving.