Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    This has potential... Anyone?
    LOL!! It really wasn't all that exciting except that everyone was having fun and laughing which was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    LOL!! It really wasn't all that exciting except that everyone was having fun and laughing which was nice.
    What were you wearing?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

I'm thinking black lingerie.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    What were you wearing?
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Took you guys long enough.

What were you wearing?
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Well it was a dream so..... dealers choice!

What were you wearing?
    khakis and a t-shirt that says "Sorry I can't, I have plans with my cat tonight"
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I dreamt I saw a cat, a red tabby, that was sick and curled up in bed.

There was also a video of a very similar cat.

It was dying.

As the cat passed, the dream visuals turned all electric and shattery as my view scanned across the dying cat.

Then I realized that the cat and I were the video.

Our cat is still hanging in there for the moment.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

had the weirdest dreams last night.

Working at a gas station with a Samoan friend of mine and several other mousy nondescript women. Things are kind of muddled here, there were ethnic dresses like saris and Polynesian food but at one point Donald Trump was there and we all ended up going to his house in Indiana and it was just ordinary on a newly developed cul-de-sac out in the middle of nowhere with no other houses around. I kept asking if Indiana was were Pence was from but no on would answer me. There was a giant bag of piss hanging in the kitchen (like the kind people have strapped to their legs when they wear a catheter). His kids were there but they weren't the kids he has (all dark haired and much younger). Some sort of horse auction was going on.

Then I was at the house I grew up in with horses living in our old barn in the back yard but the barn was really derelict and there were mice every where with my new barn kitten Idris hunting them. Everything smelled bad and was very dark as none of the lights would work.

There were manure piles in the garage between the cars and sectioned off horse pastures in the front yard. My mother accidentally let my appaloosa out and I couldn't catch him because the sprinklers were running and my Dad (Holy shit, when was the last time he was in my dream?!!) said "oh well, he wasn't a nice horse anyway" which started an argument about how he was nice.

And cookies... I was making peanut butter cookies but there was too much flour. The recipe called for mixing in cup after cup of one kind of flour then other. It was never ending and I couldn't imagine how it would all mix in. I was mixing the dough by hand and it was getting thicker and thicker and increasingly harder to mix.

The end.

I achieved dream control in my early 20's. Was a period of a few months where I could be in my dreams and also know I was dreaming. So weird. A trippy world with no consequences. I didn't have control of the context but could roam freely and interact with people, waking up when I chose.

It's never happened to me again since that period.

Anyone experienced this?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Ya know, the thing about getting older, I have these dreams that are just strange juxtofications of time. Like I know where I am in my career, know my wife, my kids, etc. but I'm back in the old field house from prep school at track practice and it's just perfectly normal. I did have regular dreams, not so much about finals in college, but just that I was forgetting to go to class. like a class, one subject, algerbra or something, and realzing I was gonna fail it. haven't had one of those in a while.
    Carry on.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I achieved dream control in my early 20's. Was a period of a few months where I could be in my dreams and also know I was dreaming. So weird. A trippy world with no consequences. I didn't have control of the context but could roam freely and interact with people, waking up when I chose.

It's never happened to me again since that period.

Anyone experienced this?

I've had something like this but it has been some time. Dreams where I'm watching myself like an out-of-body experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Ya know, the thing about getting older, I have these dreams that are just strange juxtofications of time. Like I know where I am in my career, know my wife, my kids, etc. but I'm back in the old field house from prep school at track practice and it's just perfectly normal. I did have regular dreams, not so much about finals in college, but just that I was forgetting to go to class. like a class, one subject, algerbra or something, and realzing I was gonna fail it. haven't had one of those in a while.
    Carry on.

Ugh... the "forgot to ever study or go to class" dream. HATE that one!

Similar but different...I had the most amazing deju vu the other day. Every single detail of where I was and what I was doing was incredibly vivid...so weird
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Ugh... the "forgot to ever study or go to class" dream. HATE that one!
    Funny how all these many years later those dreams are so haunting! Haha. Every once in a while I still get the one where I realize I missed out on like a semester of class that I should have been attending or that I totally missed final exams. That's never happened to me, but the sense of dread seems so real that upon waking I almost question reality, wondering if I accidentally did ever do that. I didn't, but the sensation seems so real it's scary.

Dreams can be powerful vehicles of emotion, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Fthe sense of dread seems so real that upon waking
    I can remember a few times waking up thinking I gotta shit-ton of work and explaining to do about that class...I'll be in the shower before "oh yeh. I'm fiftysomething, I finished long ago etc." been about a year since one of those dreams but boy do i remember. Truthly, trading places with a failing grade just might not be such a bad deal. To be young and superhuman again...
    "Can't you see..."

I had a dream last night that I was dating Joe Biden. He was nice and all but it was kinda weird.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Sounds like you just need a hug.

Did he try to sniff your hair?

I used to have a reoccuring dream that I was gliding 10 feet off the ground. In my dream I didn't have a hang glider because they hadn't been invent yet so I just spread my arms and ran.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

I dreamt I was a muffler
    I woke up exhausted

7https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq6mFereCCc

I must admit this version of dreams is mah favorite.

Also I had a dream last night.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Did he try to sniff your hair?

I used to have a reoccuring dream that I was gliding 10 feet off the ground. In my dream I didn't have a hang glider because they hadn't been invent yet so I just spread my arms and ran.
    I have this one too, but get extremely frustrated as I can gain no lift or significant speed. Just sort of float along a couple of metres off the ground no matter how hard I flap my arms. I’ve often wondered what the dream represented.

It means you skipped class the day they studied aerodynamics and there will be a test.
    watch out for snakes

I dreamt about the last Concorde crashing a week before it happened in the exact detail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

Quote Originally Posted by Rontele View Post
    I dreamt about the last Concorde crashing a week before it happened in the exact detail.
    28:06:42:12
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Recent (February) New Yorker article on premonitions, very apropos: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...ell-the-future