Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    "I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow. But then I woke up and realized I had actually just crashed my car into a daycare."
    You had the airbag as marshmallow dream. It's a common one.

Some unique variants on that include being dressed as a giant graham cracker and hitting a black child, and having the entire thing fuse together as the car is engulfed in flames. Dream therapists call that the S'mores variation.

/guywhointerpretsdreams
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

KQ, you have some fucked up dreams. Do you take/have you taken peyote or other psychoactives?

/guywhointerpretsdreams
    Last edited by Timberridge; 07-02-2014 at 12:39 PM.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    /guywhointerpretsdreams
    Can you make this your permanent sig?

Timber: Tempurpedic
    Jimmy: almost lost it in a coffee shop
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    This one time.... on Spring Break in Mazatlan.... I had deja vu so freaking bad my friends said I turned white as a sheet. We were having dinner, myself and two GFs, when a guy who takes tourists pics came up to our table, he gave us tiny little sombreros to wear and a couple other tropical props and took our pic. It was during the picture taking that I realized I had experience/dreamed/whatever the situation before. It gave me physical shivers and was quite unnerving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    Was hitching up to bike on Teton Pass the other day and ran into a friend who used to work for TGR. Knew as soon as we started taking that I'd had deja vu about the conversation before, and knew that he was going to ask about how a certain coworker was doing. Sure enough, after a few minutes he asked about that exact person. Crazy shit, definitely the weirdest experience I'd had before where I actually anticipated what was going to happen based off my prior dream...
    I HATE the prolonged deja vu. Had that happen a few times. Freaks me out every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    KQ, you have some fucked up dreams. Do you take/have you taken peyote or other psychoactives?

/guywhointerpretsdreams
    Oh gawd no! I figured out in my youth that I did not need to add psychoactive to my life. closest I came was taking Larium on a trip to SA and that was not a good thing.

Come on now... the school one isn't that strange. I'm sure a lot of ppl have some variation of that. Billy Preston may be another matter but if you think about it the song is "Nothing from Nothing" and in my dream I had not attended class so how could I expect to be able to pass the final. Nothing in - nothing out.

Kind of strange, but a lot of my dreams involve people trying to kill me. Nobody I know thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    One of the hot mommies at my son's lax is a girl I graduated HS with. She's hot and was a total slut in HS.

I had a dream couple nights ago that I showed her my cack.

What could this mean?

Sent from one of those fancy cellular telephones
    It means you can't spell cock
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Last night I had a dream that my cat's tail was sprouting big green marijuana buds. Not really sure if they were growing there or if he's walked through a field of plants and they stuck to him like burrs but in any case it was pretty cool, at least I thought so, he wasn't too keen on my trying to pluck them off his tail - kept scooting away just out of reach. LOL!

What does it all mean?

Smoke your cat.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Smoke your cat.

Ganga smoked kitty. #1 seller in Peru and Melmac.

Last night I had a dream that my cat's tail was sprouting big green marijuana buds. Not really sure if they were growing there or if he's walked through a field of plants and they stuck to him like burrs but in any case it was pretty cool, at least I thought so, he wasn't too keen on my trying to pluck them off his tail - kept scooting away just out of reach. LOL!

What does it all mean?
    Eat more pussy?

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Last week I had 3 nights in a row where I kept returning to the same location in a dream. It was this erie pond that was kind of marshy and had weird things living in it.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Last week I had 3 nights in a row where I kept returning to the same location in a dream. It was this erie pond that was kind of marshy and had weird things living in it.
    Eat more pussy? Cleaner pussy, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Eat more pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    Eat more pussy? Cleaner pussy, probably.
    Great minds or just dirty?

Great minds or just dirty?
    Maybe both?
    Helloooooooooo Kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Pops just told me a really weird story from his fishing trip from the weekend.

We have a camper on the West Branch Delaware (near the Delaware River Club for those that know the area) and the interstate runs by up on a hill across the river from the site. He gets back to the camper a little bit after 10pm and is making dinner when the guys next door get back from there float. He hears a loud bang but figures it was just them unpacking their gear.

That night he had a dream that a horrible car wreck happened up on highway across from the campground.

Next morning he's talking to some of the other guys in camp and learns that the loud bang was actually…. a terrible car wreck up on the hill. They had the road closed all night, apparently a car hit went through the guardrail. Probably fatal.

Tell me that's not fuckin creepy.

Anyone else ever experience something like this?
    I had a dream last night that I died.

I set out from my house on Mercer Island in my old Passat to go see my horse that I kept at a stable in Kirkland. Weird thing was I was really short (or the seat was very low) and could barely see over the dashboard. It was like I was a little kid because the steering wheel also seemed inordinately large and hard to control.

As I came down 78th and turned on to West Mercer way I suddenly decided I would run into the office in DT Seattle and pick up some items I had bought the day before but forgotten to bring home. I REALLY wanted them and was sure it would take me no time at all to dash in, grab them then head out to see my horse. So I hung a left onto the west bound I-90 on-ramp but because I couldn’t see out very well and the steering was so funky I swerved into the on-coming lane (note: there is no on-coming lane on the real on ramp). Luckily there were no cars coming. I was a bit out of control and decided to try and pull over to the shoulder to get my bearings but the car wasn’t cooperating and I over corrected and went flying off the embankment (note: there is no embankment on the real on ramp). The embankment was HUGE – it was several hundred feet down to the bottom and as I plunged over the edge the driver-side door opened and I floated out of the car. Everything was moving in slow motion. I could see the car plummeting below me and I thought “Oh crap, I’m going to die”.

I never saw where I landed but a short time later I was walking around the on-ramp with all the crash-scene investigators and lookie-loos. Everyone was staring over the edge into to densely forested ravine. As the accident was being investigated people began to gather at a home that was nearby. Cakes and cookies were being served and I wandered about helping myself. No one seemed to notice me except this one woman, she was someone I used to work with and knew only casually. I was standing next to her eating a cookie when she spoke to me. Surprised I said “how come you can see me when no one else can?” She became quite nervous and said “I don’t know” and quickly moved away. I tried to follow her to ask her more questions but she disappeared.

Yep, pretty much how it happens.

Most do not see dead folks but sum can.

Dead people are just as annoying as living people, go figure.
    watch out for snakes

This morning I woke up singing (in my head) "Dust in the Wind" by Kansas. What does it all mean?

I close my eyes
    Only for a moment and the moment's gone
    All my dreams
    Pass before my eyes with curiosity

Dust in the wind
    All we are is dust in the wind

Same old song
    Just a drop of water in an endless sea
    All we do
    Crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see

Dust in the wind
    Oh, ho, ho

Now don't hang on
    Nothin' lasts forever but the earth and sky
    It slips away
    And all your money won't another minute buy

Dust in the wind
    (All we are is dust in the wind)

Dust in the wind
    (Everything is dust in the wind)
    Everything is dust in the wind
    (In the wind)

An existential mortality crisis, KQ? You're visiting it more than once.
    I love my dreams. But if I don't discuss them upon waking or write them down they fade quickly and that kinda irks me a bit. So I like this thread. I'll see if I have any good ones I remember this week.

I know I can relate to JimmyCarter's dream. I was asleep in a car (passeneger seat) and we got in a head-on collision at a very high rate of speed. They said we did a lot over end over ends. I crawled out and some friends had stopped and found me wandering around in shock and I kept saying I had this dream. I dreamed I was a rodeo clown in a barrel that a bull kept knocking around.

Had that dream again where I'm in school but I never attended class and now it's finals
    Very common dream for me. Four or five times a year.

Oh, when I die, I want to die quietly in my sleep like the old guy that used to live around the corner. I don't want to die screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

This morning I woke up singing (in my head) "Dust in the Wind" by Kansas. What does it all mean?

)
    That you like bad music?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I was asleep in a car (passeneger seat) and we got in a head-on collision at a very high rate of speed. They said we did a lot over end over ends. I crawled out...

I like "(passenger seat)" part.