3 15.79%
  • grskier

5 26.32%
  • Phildo_Baggins

1 5.26%
  • From_the_NEK

2 10.53%

Voting: MPC#123 Blue Jeans

While I appreciate Tap's suggestion that I just go ahead with the next one, I'm not so sure and wanted to see a vote. There were only 5 entrants, so I just picked one from each. If you prefer one of the other options from Wiilbert, Phildo_Baggins, or From_the_NEK, just vote for the one I picked.

Wiilbert

geomorph

grskier

Phildo_Baggins

From_the_NEK
    ]

Props for setting this up.
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Vote more.

Congrats to Wiilbert. Now, how many of you voted for him because of the picture of his GF's ass?

Oh thanks! I dunno why more people didn't get out to shoot this one.

Ideas for the next one? Where do we go from here?
    Quote Originally Posted by grrrr
    There are good men out there. Good men who are good looking, who ski hard, have their shit in order, know their priorities in life and will make you happy. I'm not one of them, but they are out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiilbert View Post
    Ideas for the next one? Where do we go from here?
    Maybe look back through some of the old MPCs for some ideas. MPCs 1-50 are all 4+ years old.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

I think people just go through waves of busy.. summer usually means busy... I like these, and wish I participated more.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

How about time frame? If we made them a week or 2 longer would we have more participation or a half dead MPC that lingers even longer?
    There are good men out there. Good men who are good looking, who ski hard, have their shit in order, know their priorities in life and will make you happy. I'm not one of them, but they are out there.

Mountains worked great. Pick something like that that everyone can find. My suggestions include:

1. sky
    2. big asses
    3. trees

I think recycling some older themes would be a good idea. Simple themes like (lines, circles, shadows, reflection, etc.) are easy for everybody. Perhaps anything older than 50 MPC's before the current one? So for #124, anything from MPC's 1-74 could be fair game -- MPC 74 was in June 2011, so 3 years ago -- time enough I think.
    Gallery || Facebook || Instagram
    Go that way, really fast...if something gets in your way, TURN!

I was leaning towards either reflections or sky. I'll hum and haw a bit and get something up later today. If I run it till the end of the month, will anybody complain?

I was really hoping you'd go with big asses.

You know, if I'd had any example photos I would have done it. I guess a self portrait would have sufficed, har har.