Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve View Post
    Not everyone. Sometimes the best plan is no plan.
    that can still be stressful the wondering wtf to do or what you should be doing next but even if you don't plan and I don't ... something always happens
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

some therapists practice after working hours - call around for a private practioner or call grant county mental health and outline your needs - grant county will probably be able to give you a list - call the entire list and leave a message and the practioner will call you back

people in this line of work are very caring and want to help - you need to reach out

Quote Originally Posted by smitchell333 View Post
    You could have NO job, no potential, and live in a squalid disease infested 3rd world country.
    Or be on a Tinder date with Leroy Jenkins......
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    some therapists practice after working hours - call around for a private practioner or call grant county mental health and outline your needs - grant county will probably be able to give you a list - call the entire list and leave a message and the practioner will call you back

people in this line of work are very caring and want to help - you need to reach out
    I have called all that my insurance covers. A few have 7 pm appointments, but they have waiting lists for those. Even 7 would be hard sometimes.

Im not stupid and I am not not trying. I live in a small ewa town full of teabaggers. They arent big on mental health. I should just work harder and pray to baby Jesus.

hopefully you are on the waiting lists

amongst all the animals man has the ability to think & reason which is great, amongst all the animals man has the ability to think & reason which is not so great

do not worry grasshopper ... something will happen

There are two each with one day a week with appointments until 7. One has a long time person that is unlikely to give it up, the other just said theyd call if it opened. Right now im off by 7 about half the time.

Oh, and I'm glad this is so funny to you, steve.

Mtngrl, there is still good skiing at WA pass. Park at the hairpin, climb up, ski. It's that easy. Stop at the Mazama store and get a baguette and a bowl of soup. Hang out on the patio and bring your dog so it nan gnarl around with the other dogs. Repeat a version of this as often as you can, (whether at the pass or at a trailhead, etc.)

Stop crying.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Thats the plan this weekend, only I dont know if I will come down. Actually, I almost went to WA pasd alone a few years ago after you finding it funny I was looking for some to ski with. I chickenef out. The next week, I slipped into that moat, and had there been no one to help me, I might have avoided all this because I dont think I could have gotten out alone.

Its over. Forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Oh, and I'm glad this is so funny to you, steve.
    I posted the video clip in response to postholio's planned hiatus and XXX-er's comments re same. It's not always about you. This thread wasn't about you until you hijacked it and made it about you. Indeed, maybe your propensity to hijack threads with your tales of sorrow is part of your problem. Try getting outside yourself and look around. There's a big world out there. Maybe start by taking plugboots' advice and doing a solo tour.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    The icemang comes from a long line of hearty genes and exceptionally good looking men.
    Did I mention we're related by common ancestors?
    Lord Byron perhaps?

Though his predilections for narcotics and general shenanigans would make him a liability in the high-stakes world of haute couture, his pouty good looks might be worth the risk. That brooding countenance could be just the one on which to hang the latest shades.

No, I think Ghana have to score again?

I posted the video clip in response to postholio's planned hiatus and XXX-er's comments re same. It's not always about you. This thread wasn't about you until you hijacked it and made it about you. Indeed, maybe your propensity to hijack threads with your tales of sorrow is part of your problem. Try getting outside yourself and look around. There's a big world out there. Maybe start by taking plugboots' advice and doing a solo tour.
    Solid advice. Don't become the Rog of the Padded Room.

Actually, my first post this thread was a reply to kqs post about assisted suicide.

But. Ok. Off to wa pass. How long will my car sit there before they send sar? Nobody will report me missing if I dont come home.

I am reluctant to ask this as I don't wish to become involved in any of this but I have a question: How are you able to drive truck 70 hours per week, not have time to do anything else, including meeting with a professional who can actually help you, and yet post here as much as you have over the past day or so? You could have spent this time working with someone who can actually help you so, take the time and do it rather than wasting your time here.

Look, by all appearances, you have severe depression. You absolutely NEED medication. Non negotiable. This isn’t about losing your job; it’s about losing your life. No job is worth that. You need to take care of you – nobody else will, least of all a whole bunch of mouth breathers on the internet (no offense to yall…just making a point here).

For everyone else: If you haven’t had, or known someone who’s had severe depression, it’s pretty easy to just use logic to fix it. Buck up, just go skiing, get perspective, do some thing you love. I am so fortunate that I’ve never personally experienced depression, but I have had a few friends go through it. I’ve learned that my logic, reason, love, and really great ideas don’t fix anything. It just doesn’t work that way. Hospitalization and medication seem to be the only things that help.

Mtngrrl, fuck your job, fuck the waiting list, and fuck posting to TGR about all of this. Call the facility and tell them that you’re suicidal, and that they need to get you in asap. You need to be on meds and honestly, probably hospitalization. Once you’re on the right meds and feeling a bit better, you can start making some decisions about your job, the dog, etc.

And no, I’m not a trustfunder. Money is incredibly tight for me, and it’s not easy for me to say fuck your job. However, you’re making it a choice between having a job and committing suicide. It’s not. It’s about you, and your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Look, by all appearances, you have severe depression. You absolutely NEED medication. Non negotiable. This isn’t about losing your job; it’s about losing your life. No job is worth that. You need to take care of you – nobody else will, least of all a whole bunch of mouth breathers on the internet (no offense to yall…just making a point here).

For everyone else: If you haven’t had, or known someone who’s had severe depression, it’s pretty easy to just use logic to fix it. Buck up, just go skiing, get perspective, do some thing you love. I am so fortunate that I’ve never personally experienced depression, but I have had a few friends go through it. I’ve learned that my logic, reason, love, and really great ideas don’t fix anything. It just doesn’t work that way. Hospitalization and medication seem to be the only things that help.

Mtngrrl, fuck your job, fuck the waiting list, and fuck posting to TGR about all of this. Call the facility and tell them that you’re suicidal, and that they need to get you in asap. You need to be on meds and honestly, probably hospitalization. Once you’re on the right meds and feeling a bit better, you can start making some decisions about your job, the dog, etc.

And no, I’m not a trustfunder. Money is incredibly tight for me, and it’s not easy for me to say fuck your job. However, you’re making it a choice between having a job and committing suicide. It’s not. It’s about you, and your health.
    ^ this Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    For everyone else: If you haven’t had, or known someone who’s had severe depression. . . .
    That's not "everyone else." Consider whether my comments re self-absorbtion contributing to depression might be informed. Also consider whether you are qualified to make a diagnosis based solely on reading MG's TGR posts.

I sincerely hope MG gets some help from someone qualified to make a diagnosis.

Back on track. Good on you Steve, just keep it up.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Listen to Diesel. Also I am fairly certain that Washington has labor laws that you might get your treatment paid for and that you might receive unemployment. Also the job may be your main problem . Working 60-70 hour weeks is ok short term but is inhumane long term. Better to be a broke ski bum living out of a van than that. At this point the status quo isn't working for you so why not?
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Gotta go with Diesel and PNWbrit on this. If nothing else, go straight to an ER and tell them you're on the verge. They'll get you connected to the help you need. And Diesel's right; whether anyone here is even qualified to help you (which I doubt), there's really no way to provide you the help over the internet. Quit wasting time here and go get help.

I certainly do not think mtngirls situation is funny and choose not to comment, I did however comment on steves situation, since this thread has drifted away from steve ... I will just fuckoff