WANTED: Denver Based Fishing Partner

So I've been living in Denver for almost 3 years now and have yet to find someone in the area who wants to fish often and away from this overcrowded city. I moved here from JH in 2011 and when I can't find someone to wet a line with here, I end up just driving to Wyoming where I know people and great water. Anyone in the Denver area need someone to fish and drink beer with? While living in Jackson I fished 6 days a week so I'm not a complete gaper. Unfortunately I'm a mostly a week end warrior these days.

Signed,
    Pathetic Denverite who should probably move back to Wyoming...
    "Figure if I study high, take the test high, I'll get high scores..." -Redman

Maybe.

First, fill out this application and attach your resume. I'll need to see 3 forms of fake ID and you'll need to fail a drug test.

gretch just bought a raft. He's a Penguins fan but they suck and you could remind him how awesome the Bruins are...

and yes, you should move back...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

I'll fish with you when you move back.

Maybe try craigslist.com/m4m?
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

Thanks C_M_D I'll look into that. Should I give a physical description so they know where to find me in the 7-Eleven parking lot on Colfax?

Dave and Andy, I'm actually coming up to JH late Thursday night for the week end. Might be hounding you guys to grab a beer or a wade!
    "Figure if I study high, take the test high, I'll get high scores..." -Redman

Be happy wet a line or grab a beer!