2014 Japan Highlight Video:

Hey Guys,

A little stoke for your summer. I spent 9 weeks in Japan and this video has the best I got on tape there in under 2 minutes.

We found some new zones that were pretty darned fun on the right day.

All filmed on the exotic Japanese Isle of Honshu.

Thanks.
    'on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me,....which is nice!

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    Spine tingling

Looks like some stellar terrain, cool video

Very cool! Gonna try to escape the darkness up here and head to Japan next January. I'm a desk jockey, so a bit limited on time. Is 9 days enough to get after it? How about 16? Looked through your site and it looks like there are some good resources there. Can you point me towards specific posts of yours that might help me figure it out? Recommendations on where to go/stay. Thanks Gopher!

Mike,

Yes, I'd be happy to give ya some pointers. Shoot me an email: contact@snowbrains.com.

9 days is short, but you're gonna have fun no matter what. The culture is half the fun. Such an amazing place.
    'on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me,....which is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Gopher View Post
    Mike,

Yes, I'd be happy to give ya some pointers. Shoot me an email: contact@snowbrains.com.

9 days is short, but you're gonna have fun no matter what. The culture is half the fun. Such an amazing place.
    Awesome, you da man. Email sent, thanks!

AWESOME!

So Much Fun!!

I was talking with my wife a while ago about possibly riding in Japan for a few weeks sometime ....MAYBE.

There is no maybe now.

Thank You
    I can smell it

Wao that's great riding in the snow i really impressed with your video because may be my friends go to Japan and also try to snow riding but this video creat passion in my mind to me that also go there and enjoy with the friends..