Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Wingsuit dog flight

What the fuck??

Do you think the dog enjoys that? Seems to me like that would scare the piss out of most dogs...

Some pet owners need their asses kicked. Repeatedly. Poor animal.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Some pet owners need their asses kicked. Repeatedly. Poor animal.
    Yep. That there is animal abuse as far as I am concerned.

Maybe dog left a steamer in the bottom of the bag we didn't see.

the guy narrating has a creepy voice, too... poor pup.

spook Guest
    he might like it. or he might piss himself every time he sees the suit. it's like people who get their pets high. the pet might like it, but the fact that they don't have a choice makes it something other than an act of free will and closer to abuse to entertain or satisfy some stupid "dream" to fly with his dog. we already have hiker/dog records out here on the volcanoes. soon there will be flyingsuit dog records.

so apparently this is the same dude who thought it was okay to bring a camera crew and climb delicate arch in 06. Hopefully the dog leaves this asshole plenty of presents in the bottom of that bag. The poor dog looks scared to death when he's lowered across that gap with the harness.

Dog looked very stoked to see the woman again, like a tail wagging sign……

monkeys into space, dogs in a wingsuit, things are not changing for the treatment of animals.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

What a douche bag, if I were that dog Id bite his ass and run off.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    he might like it. or he might piss himself every time he sees the suit. it's like people who get their pets high. the pet might like it, but the fact that they don't have a choice makes it something other than an act of free will and closer to abuse to entertain or satisfy some stupid "dream" to fly with his dog. we already have hiker/dog records out here on the volcanoes. soon there will be flyingsuit dog records.
    Lol @ defending a dog's "free will". How do you think fido feels about having to shit in the rain and eat dog food?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    the guy narrating has a creepy voice, too... poor pup.
    Guy is definitely a creep. wtf is that whole beginning with his hand in the water and shit like that? I just skipped past it. Dog actually looked like he had fun!
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

It was done under a spiritual context so it is OK.

If the dog did not want to go the owner would know. I know when my dog does not want to go outside, he'll just hide his head under something. My Aussi is not a huge fan of water and if we go swimming he'll go in up to his belly or sit on shore.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

there are guys at Magic that take their dogs on the chairlift. I wouldn't personally, but assume they know their dog well enough to assume that risk.

this video makes me ill.

Yet another sport you can do with your dog.
    Johnny's only sin was dispair

Reminds me of this. At least the dog won't drown like the goat could.

DUDE GOATS DON"T SWIM!!!!!!!

Sickening.

Dog actually looked like he had fun!
    My thought too, at least when it was all over. Dog seemed to be saying "Woah! Fucking intense! Do again!?" with body language.
    Or maybe that's just me projecting...

This guy is just taking the next leap in the "look at me, I'm doing Xtreme shit with my pet" GoPro meme. Just google "dog skydiving" to see a bunch of video, and I once saw a clip of a guy with his dog in an ultralight. I don't get it - for one thing, shit can go bad in a hurry if the dog freaks - but it would appear from all the footage out there that lots of folks think its cool.

Does anybody really thing the dog gets a euphoric high out of cheating death on the wingsuit here? All of the risk with none of the reward. Dog was stoked to be back on the ground on four feet with his people and that nightmare of a flight behind him. This is just Potter claiming extraordinary levels of spiritual sensory perception as his excuse to be douchebag again.

It kinda seemed like he was enjoying himself the way a dog in a car with its head out the window does. Isn't the speed about compatible? After a hot mountain bike loop, my dog will sometimes put his head out the window at 65-70mph. see: dogs still being bad ass without their nuts.
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.

^^^I don't know this dog but it's difficult to for me to get a read on a dog that is wrapped in a straightjacket, tethered, stuffed in a sack, goggled and mounted on Potters back just before getting launched off a cliff. I suppose the dog could have been supremely stoked but we'll never really know. This wasn't about the dog though because dogs don't stare at massive cliffs and wonder what it would be like to fly off of them.

I wonder if it has fleas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    This wasn't about the dog though because dogs don't stare at massive cliffs and wonder what it would be like to fly off of them.
    Ayuh....

Oh, I don't know ...... if there ever was a breed that just might think in that direction, it would be that one (Heeler).

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    I wonder if it has fleas?
    Not if they're wingsuiting in montana...

Given that most dogs have a sensible fear of heights--some of them have trouble climbing a riser-less staircase--it's hard to believe that the dog enjoyed that. Add to that the fact that dogs will do stuff they don't like to please you--it's really easy to over-hike a dog--and are naturally very stoic, you can't really get a good read on whether the dog likes it. A strong negative reaction obviously means something but a lack of a negative reaction doesn't. Plus--the dog can be injured, and definitely won't like that. If you wouldn't put your baby in a wing suit, don't put your dog. And if anyone posts a video of a baby flying in a wing suit I'll have you arrested.