Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,480

    WTB Dual Crown Fork and DH Wheelset

    Buddy is building up a new DH rig, what've you got
    12x150 and 20mm TA on the wheels
    Dual Crown Fork
    Has around 1k to spend total on both.
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    grapes and grapes
    Posts
    3,196
    I saw a set of Deemax wheels on ebay recently for $320. with tires. solid price on a nice wheelset.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mavic-DeeMax...item3a8fdca0d0
    Last edited by dblatto; 05-22-2014 at 08:19 AM.
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

    "welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Fish
    Posts
    3,002
    Thinking about selling my boxxer R2C2. 2011 with 2013/14 dampers, all the springs. I would want $600+shipping. still waffling.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

    Formerly Rludes025

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    grapes and grapes
    Posts
    3,196
    Quote Originally Posted by dblatto View Post
    I saw a set of Deemax wheels on ebay recently for $320. with tires. solid price on a nice wheelset.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mavic-DeeMax...item3a8fdca0d0
    One broken spoke, but they're $320 CAD! Didn't catch that at first...
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

    "welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SLCizzy
    Posts
    2,635
    http://www.go-ride.com/product/dt-sw...mm-oe-2141.htm

    Go-Ride has a pretty sweet deal going on these DT Swiss wheels.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,480
    Quote Originally Posted by flowtron's ghost View Post
    http://www.go-ride.com/product/dt-sw...mm-oe-2141.htm

    Go-Ride has a pretty sweet deal going on these DT Swiss wheels.
    Thanks, I'd seen those before, look like the best deal going on anything new right now.

    He's looking at a dorado right now, anyone here have much experience on them. I've only been on DH forks from the big 3.
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bend, OR
    Posts
    250
    brand new Sun Ringle ADD Pro wheels for sale here: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...DH-wheels-more

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,480
    Quote Originally Posted by dexterq20 View Post
    brand new Sun Ringle ADD Pro wheels for sale here: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...DH-wheels-more
    So where do you get replacement rims for those? Not a whole lot of 28 hole DH rims out there
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bend, OR
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by chatton18 View Post
    So where do you get replacement rims for those? Not a whole lot of 28 hole DH rims out there
    Probably from Sun Ringle?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •