Shitty Weather Gear

I ride everyday at 6am. So I end up riding in a lot of shitty weather like this morning, 37f. rain/snow mix, winds 20mph, gusting to 30.

I just have to give a shout out to the best piece of shitty weather gear I have.
    http://www.competitivecyclist.com/la...FaNhMgod7BAAhA

They call them winter shoes, so they're 40% off now. But I end up wearing them most of the time since they're almost completely waterproof, there can be a lot of dew early in the morning and I hate wet feet.

I need some new rain pants and maybe a new jacket. What do you guys use that you like?

Those things look badass. I just use gore tex booties over my sidi mtb shoes in the winter. A lot lighter and I've had no problems, even walking in snow sometimes, but I run hot and my feet never get cold. You might try them for when it's not that cold out though.

When I commuted more, I had a pair of climbing/mountaineering tights that I found on consignment. They were thick and warm and stayed pretty dry. Those paired with a lightweight pearl izzumi rain/wind layer that I bought a size up to wear it over a softshell. I had a pataguchi torrent shell for the hard rain days.