Package delivery from Mammoth/Bishop to somewhere near Idaho.

So I haven't been on the forums lately due to a pretty sever injury almost four years ago but I keep coming back once in a while.

The good news is that the resolution to my injuries may be in sight. Go to the doc on Monday and will likely need surgery. The short story is that I was hit while in uniform teaching. The (insert name of major evil ski corp here - there is only one in this part of Central Idaho) company said we think you were hurt before and we deny you. Fired six weeks later for being unable to ride/work. Nice huh? Get hurt while working. Fired for being unable to work. So that is why I haven't been around much. Too depressing to read all the awesomeness without being able to play.

The package that I need is roughly 18x18 inches by 26 inches tall, 61 lbs. If anyone is coming this way from Mammoth/Bishop and wants $40 or $50 towards gas money hit me up. I know it's kind of a stretch but I thought I would post up. It will UPS if we have to but I don't want it on it's side if possible.

No human parts, solvents, explosive material, drugs, money or contraband of any kind contained in this box.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

Thanks Maz for bringing the funneh.

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

I'm not making that drive anytime soon (nor am I Jason Statham), but here to say I had an injury where I was almost totally out of commission (too much pain) for skiing for 4-5 years. Fixed with surgery. Best of luck man and keep the chin up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRanger View Post
    I'm not making that drive anytime soon (nor am I Jason Statham), but here to say I had an injury where I was almost totally out of commission (too much pain) for skiing for 4-5 years. Fixed with surgery. Best of luck man and keep the chin up.
    Thanks LR. I didn't really mean to go off just trying to explain my absence. It has been a long, very painful process.

I did get one half day with my youngest daughter this winter. Vicodin and a shitload of ibu and I was still cooked by noon.

Glad you got better. Hope to join you soon in that.

Thread Killer

Gawd, that sucks. Good luck and beware of those horribly dangerous Rx opiates.

Good luck getting better.
    Is the package time sensitive? You might be able to get someone to take it from mammoth to Reno and you might have better luck arranging a ride from there.

Mammoth forums ride share section might be of some help.

http://forums.mammothmountain.com/vi...73e80d8d25d011