Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    FWIW, I’ve been loving my Saatva. I didn’t love the foam mattresses and they slept more hot than I would like. Sleeping *great* with the Saatva. Now to find some good sheets...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

For sheets I saw a recommendation somewhere for Cuddledown sheets, they're not cheap but they're really nice and if you compare apples to apples (thread count etc.), they're pretty cheap. I bought the sateen ones. We have a set of uber expensive Sferra sheets and to me the Cuddledown sheets are just as nice at less than half the price. https://www.cuddledown.com/ShopCategory.aspx?ID=62,3154

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    For sheets I saw a recommendation somewhere for Cuddledown sheets, they're not cheap but they're really nice and if you compare apples to apples (thread count etc.), they're pretty cheap. I bought the sateen ones. We have a set of uber expensive Sferra sheets and to me the Cuddledown sheets are just as nice at less than half the price. https://www.cuddledown.com/ShopCategory.aspx?ID=62,3154
    Also consider my go-to for sheets, Brooklinen, I would say the same thing about them as ice did about Cuddledown.
    https://www.brooklinen.com/collectio...-sateen-sheets

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Been considering this. 365 day return I believe so hard to resist. Gets good "reviews"

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    FWIW, I’ve been loving my Saatva. I didn’t love the foam mattresses and they slept more hot than I would like. Sleeping *great* with the Saatva. Now to find some good sheets...

Yup, those are the two I am looking at. Both seem to have pretty solid reviews and I toss and turn like a mofo on the 20 year old Sterns & Foster, so I think it is time. Nice special price/package deal on the Dreamcloud for a few more days.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Just bought the Saatva Latex Hybrid Mattress. I hope it helps my insomnia.
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

Saatva contracts with mfgs to make their beds. They provide the “ingredients” and local plants make the beds.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

We tried Dreamcloud for about 4 months. Didn’t work out for us. However, the return process couldn’t have been easier.

They picked up the mattress and took it out for us. They donate them to those in need from what I understand, which is pretty cool IMO. We received a full refund hours later.

They even gave us a foam pad to try before the return in hopes that it would help.

Even though it didn’t work out and I’m sleeping on a blow up mattress tonight, I can’t complain about the process and service.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Just bought the Saatva Latex Hybrid Mattress. I hope it helps my insomnia.
    Congrats! I hope so too. Look forward to hearing what you think.

Congrats! I hope so too. Look forward to hearing what you think.

Purchased around April 25th and still not here. So like 2 months and nuthin. Guess I will call and cancel the order tomorrow.

Purchased around April 25th and still not here. So like 2 months and nuthin. Guess I will call and cancel the order tomorrow.
    Company is in an odd space it seems. They contract mfgs to make beds for them and I know of one mfg that has made samples for them to come see and approve him to LFG and they’ve cancelled the trip 5 times, starting back in March.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Looks like I am going with KQ's suggestion: https://www.beautyrest.com/mattresse...700810911-1050

Looks like I am going with KQ's suggestion: https://www.beautyrest.com/mattresse...700810911-1050
    Bummer about having to cancel your Saatva. Don't think you'll be disappointed with the Beautyrest, just remember the one you get will be stiffer than any you tried in the show room. The salesman I bought mine from suggested standing on the mattress and walking around to help break it in which I did a little when I first got it then after a disappointing night's sleep due to a stiff cold mattress I gave it a good going over and things were much better. I still love that mattress.

3 Tips to Help You Break in Your Bed
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Bummer. I know ours took a while but two months sounds extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    XQJ-37 Nuclear Powered Pan-Sexual Roto-Plooker

Just bought an Amsosen at Ikea and am very pleased.

Topped with a layer of gel rather than memory foam. They claim it's cooler. Whatev - it's just the right amount of firm and giving.

$500 (queen)

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/amsosen...hite-10488750/

Ol Mike wants to know if it's a good sex platform.

My mattress from them took 3 months ish to arrive in the height of the pandemic… I waited it out… glad I did… we love it

I need a new mattress

I ordered a new mattress about a month ago. They said it was taking around 4-6 wks.
    we’re going from a queen to a king size- can’t wait for all the room!! since my 17 lbs terrier takes up a ridiculously large area
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    I ordered a new mattress about a month ago. They said it was taking around 4-6 wks.
    we’re going from a queen to a king size- can’t wait for all the room!! since my 17 lbs terrier takes up a ridiculously large area
    In my experience the dog expands like a gas to fill whatever size and shape available to it. I’m sure the pup will appreciate the extra room though!

^^^
    Exactly my experience. We went from Queen to king and our bulldog has figured out how to occupy more space than seems possible

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post
    My mattress from them took 3 months ish to arrive in the height of the pandemic… I waited it out… glad I did… we love it
    Hmmm, what say you Fool, should I wait another month?

Have you called and talked to anyone? My wife kept calling and talking to someone who was super apologetic and nice… that’s kinda why we waited it out. They had answers… which ultimately just told us we were waiting longer but…. Again… I love the mattress… worth it in my opinion….

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    You'll be ruined forever. AC won't let me book hotel rooms or AirBNB places if there isn't a king bed.

Im a little late on this, but if things dont work out with Saatva, we recently bought an Avocado latex hybrid, which looks similar to the Saatva. I really like the mattress. Lots of support (I've had a few back surgeries so this is important to me) and it sleeps far cooler than our previous foam mattress. One word of advice though, these latex mattresses are insanely heavy. Our king is almost 200lbs. Recommend having it delivered to your bed frame or having a few stout friends around to help carry it.