fs: Brand new 2015 ARMADA SKIS - Bubba/Magic J/ARV/Norwalk.... $400!!!!

Im selling my quiver because I'm in a financial crisis. The skis are brand new except for the Norwalks.

(from left to right)

- 188cm ARV ti: $400 obo
    - 189cm Norwalks, mounted with Tyrolia adrenaline touring bindings for a boot size of 27.5. The bindings can adjust to fit a wide variety of boots. I have used these skis lightly and they are still in excellent condition! $450 obo
    - 180cm Magic J's: $400 obo
    - 188cm Bubbas: $400 obo

I am located in Utah, and I would prefer to sell them locally, but I will ship them to you if thats what it takes. Buyer pays for shipping. I will accept cash and Paypal. Send me a message if you have any questions about the skis, or you want to claim them. Thanks for the help!

the Magic J's and the Norwalks are no longer available. I would love to sell those Bubbas and Arv Ti's asap!

bump.........

Had to search the archives for this post but I'm looking for a pair of ARV's - any chance these are still available?

Quote Originally Posted by icecoast90 View Post
    Had to search the archives for this post but I'm looking for a pair of ARV's - any chance these are still available?
    Geartrade is a gamble sometimes, but I can vouch for this seller being responsive and quick on shipping based on a pair of skis I ordered recently. https://www.geartrade.com/item/52334...lpine-ski-flat