Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rise To The Top View Post
    So you have never meet a LEO before?
    So now you're a LEO?

There's an old adage, young grommet. It goes something like this: "When you find yourself in a hole, sometimes it's best to JUST STOP DIGGING."

Learn it.
    Gravity. It's the law.

Quote Originally Posted by hortence View Post
    Cool.

But now I'm interested in this "perfect avalanche snow." How does that work on the East Coast?
    it's like quicksand

Quote Originally Posted by axebiker View Post
    So now you're a LEO?

There's an old adage, young grommet. It goes something like this: "When you find yourself in a hole, sometimes it's best to JUST STOP DIGGING."

Learn it.
    Don't listen to axebiker, keep digging. We could get weeks out of this.

I had to join TGR just so I could post in this thread, pure gold.

I noticed the Union Ledger mentioned you're taking time off from school. So the way I see it you either are flunking out, near flunking and lost all your aid and mommy and daddy don't want to pony up for their loser son, or you can't hack the undergrad pressure. So which one is it?

Quote Originally Posted by wildmanwillie View Post
    it's like quicksand
    Think big, non clumping corn granuals, very consistent with dry sand, and relatively light in weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    I had to join TGR just so I could post in this thread, pure gold.

I noticed the Union Ledger mentioned you're taking time off from school. So the way I see it you either are flunking out, near flunking and lost all your aid and mommy and daddy don't want to pony up for their loser son, or you can't hack the undergrad pressure. So which one is it?
    I'm off right now MCAT prep. Taking it this summer, then finishing my last few classes in the fall. I'll be able to apply for schools in the fall, and that way I'll only have a semester gap between graduating and either going to med school or PA school, versus taking a full year off like a lot of kids do.

Quote Originally Posted by axebiker View Post
    So now you're a LEO?
    No, but you just made the claim that you have never met anyone that has shelled out money for a level 3 holster.

Think big, non clumping corn granuals, very consistent with dry sand, and relatively light in weight.
    Okay I gotcha, you slept in too late, missed the corn window and got taters instead.
    Last edited by wildmanwillie; 04-17-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wildmanwillie View Post
    Okay I gotcha, you slept in too late and missed the corn window and got taters instead.
    mmm, taters.

Quote Originally Posted by hortence View Post
    But now I'm interested in this "perfect avalanche snow." How does that work on the East Coast?
    RTT, where did you take your avalanche training?

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    From his FB pics, I'd bet the school of hard knocks.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

I feel I need to offer my 2 cents here...

RTTT - learn from this experience, learn from your mistakes. You need to change the way you approach the backcountry. It's obvious that you think you are a master of the whites, but actually know very little about backcountry safety... sorry to be a dick but you need to get educated, find experienced partners and leave the FKN gun at home! WTF! You also might find the experience more enjoyable if your not depriving your body of nutrients.. that wanting to be prepared for an emergency so I don't eat or drink logic is just stupid in my opinion.

TGR Community - go easy on the kid, this is getting sad. It started constructive but is getting out of control. It's obvious that he has done some stupid shit and it's hard to like him since he is quick to be a douche defending his internet honor and the whole gun thing :rolls eyes:

He seems like he is very sensitive and the compassionate father in me feels bad for him, but he is also stubborn and pompous and this thread is pure gold that's for sure. It's like a bad movie..

I think he stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in North Conway. So no training is needed.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

where did you take your avalanche training?
    Rectally?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VTColdSmoke View Post
    TGR Community - go easy on the kid, this is getting sad
    are you kidding? he fits in perfectly, that's what makes the whole trainwreck so appealing. it's the the GSA shitfit of everyone making fun of a dude whos just like them. well, except he was going to AK and they weren't.

solo hikers and mountaineers are out there...Please stop 2nd guessing their disasters. Friends and family cant stop solo adventures;why do TGR geeks try to play cpt hindsight with the solo guys so much?This guy here needs some Avalanche skiils to match his ballsize;approaching untested cornices and windslabs,with little regard for consequence.But,quit bitchin at solo hikers TGR...and tough luck to those who take the risk and Die;yea .... it's dangerous...it is like 'Point' your out there in the frontline.If you wanna feel alive b4 you Die,take a solo night ski hike smtime
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Perfect avalanche snow is light and not cohesive. Lemme write that down....Hate to tell you kid, you're going to fuck up your med school interviews professing shit you know nothing about, if you even get an interview. Practicing medicine is just that: practicing, always learning. You won't be able to hide your bullshitting know-it-all attitude from the panel. Better start thinking about plan B or develop some humility in a hurry.

^^^WTF don't you get Michael? OP spews, acts like a jackass for us to make fun of him. Get on board.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

No, but you just made the claim that you have never met anyone that has shelled out money for a level 3 holster.
    Show me where. I'll be waiting.

Hint: You should look at a different user's post.
    Gravity. It's the law.

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    solo hikers and mountaineers are out there...Please stop 2nd guessing their disasters. Friends and family cant stop solo adventures;why do TGR geeks try to play cpt hindsight with the solo guys so much?This guy here needs some Avalanche skiils to match his ballsize;approaching untested cornices and windslabs,with little regard for consequence.But,quit bitchin at solo hikers TGR...and tough luck to those who take the risk and Die;yea .... it's dangerous...it is like 'Point' your out there in the frontline.If you wanna feel alive b4 you Die,take a solo night ski hike smtime
    Nobody's bitching about solo BC trips in general. We are only mocking young Dr Gnar's madd skilzz and judgement during his.

And I'm starting to smell a troll after disclosure of his trip report from last year. I needz da video footy from the mobile phone strapped to his chick magnet abs.

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    MRIs, how the fuck do they work?
    You don't reeely need to know how them there MRI doohickeys work. Just give Jim S or berko a call if'n you need one read.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    Patrick seems like most of the spoiled, entitled, adolescent ski racers I've met. He's the East Coast's answer to AKPM. Same name too.
    Aren't ya bein' a little hard on the 'monkey? Adolescent cluelessness occasionally (OK, sometimes more than occasionally), but neither spoiled nor entitled, IMO. I kinda think of AKPM as the Jim Anchower of ski bums. Plus, you're a JONG compared to him.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    Patrick seems like most of the spoiled, entitled, adolescent ski racers I've met. He's the East Coast's answer to AKPM. Same name too.

He's young, hopefully he'll figure things out.
    Very far from spoiled. Wouldn't be working my way through school if that was the case. I don't work 30 hours a week with 18 credits and commute 90 miles one way for the fuck of it.

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    Brain synapses and MRIs, how the fuck do they work?
    NMRI is more chemistry than physics. Of course, the imaging devices themselves require circuit and magnetism knowledge, but last time I checked that stuff is left for the bio-med peeps.

NMRI is more chemistry than physics. Of course, the imaging devices themselves require circuit and magnetism knowledge, but last time I checked that stuff is left for the bio-med peeps.
    Wow. Good luck on the MCATs.

I'm starting to think that this is all an elaborate troll but there have been wolves on mt hood lately and a mangled elk too, so what the heck! Just ordered a level 3 holster and a Voile BC Beretta. The one with fish scales.