Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    "As long as I got a beretta, I'm down for whateva."

- Andre Romelle Young

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rise To The Top View Post
    Not butthurt at all (although the pain is pretty close to that part of my body). As for pre-med being undecided, I've made a clear path choice with genetics and molecular bio (focusing on the synthetic biology aspect of it). Did some pretty nasty CF research last year on lab mice as an in vitro tech (saw way too much mice pussy that summer). MCATs are coming up this summer, and I'm hoping that this fall didn't knock the little physics 2 that I have studied so far out of me, hahahaha.
    are you trolling or serious?

spook Guest
    they carry ak47s on the real mt. adams. i know i want my future nurses aides to carry firearms while being a moron on a snowboard.

Fuck the whippet I got my 9 I'm straight.

Quote Originally Posted by wildmanwillie View Post
    Fuck the whippet I got my 9 I'm straight.

Posing for gangsta selfie with gat at top of icy "cool we are" results in near death experience... Is helmet damage from gunfire or rocks?

Checking in. This is (yet again) pure gold!

What did your spancers say, RTTT? I remember all that from some self-spooge over on Epic...
    Gravity. It's the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise To The Top View Post
    Beretta Chute
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Beretta Shoot
    FIFY

And, wtf kid? It isn't Roxbury. Maybe you are just dumb.

spook Guest
    it's weird. most threads have a certain level of stupidity that is apparent from the beginning and based on experience one can extrapolate the continuity of stupidity within a reasonable range. but for some reason, this one is exceeding the normal boundaries the longer it goes on.

do you think snapping off your pole handle and shoving it up your ass would have stabilized your hip fracture a little bit to help on the crawl out?

Yuze definitely gansta with your pants halfway down yur ass and yur undies sticking out and yur Beretta tucked in next to yur junk while pre-releasing, belly sledding to yur death down a 1000' foot icy choked chute ... definitely gansta! Good thing the Beretta didn't pre-release too! I'd rather be packing than bring a partner. Gotta be safe!

I gotta run out to the Kittry Tradin Post n get me one of them there small hand cannons cuz my bc kit apparently ain't up to the times!

Seen n heard it all now!

Are we in grizzly country?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    The Passion is in the Risk

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Beretta Chute
    There's one helluva a ski legacy! Forever changed! Bwaaahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by lynchdogger View Post
    Are we in grizzly country?
    If you are, I'd save the Beretta for yourself. Mama Bear isn't gonna care much about a 9mm.
    Gravity. It's the law.

I've spent alot of time in the ECBC and I'm sure I've been 10seconds away from a similar incident, others will deny it but know the same is true for them.

If we can learn from these things, learn about ourselves and our decision making as well then they haven't been in vain.
    Well said Sir. Just found this beauty of a thread. Fine line between badass bold climbers and irresponsible ones. Every single hardman alpinist has been irresponsible in their pursuits at one time or another. Thats how it works. Croft, Tackle, Twight….the list is long of legends who did reckless solos as kids. If this guy learned a lesson then thats a win. The gun thing is fucking awful though. Grow up son.

I'm more scared for the 20 yr old trustafarian jackdwad NOLS, Outward Bound or AMC "instructors" that hang around the Pinkham lot.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    So that's now NH avy etiquette...?

Once in the slide it's one hand on your sunglasses one on your side arm?
    Brilliant!

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by philth View Post
    I'm more scared for the 20 yr old trustafarian jackdwad NOLS, Outward Bound or AMC "instructors" that hang around the Pinkham lot.
    whats the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    whats the difference?
    Three guided camping trips learning top roping, wiping your ass with a rock and eating gorp used to make you an "instructor" in those programs. Egos with certs < real world experience. Hey don't get me wrong. Some OB, NOLS alumni become studs, studettes.

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by axebiker View Post
    If you are, I'd save the Beretta for yourself. Mama Bear isn't gonna care much about a 9mm.
    My thoughts exactly. He should have been packing a .44mag or a 10mm if he wanted to do anything other than piss off a bear.

Who knows, maybe he was planning on squeezing off a couple of rounds to bust a cornice or hoping the sound waves would trigger unstable snow?

Three guided camping trips learning top roping, wiping your ass with a rock and eating gorp used to make you an "instructor" in those programs. Egos with certs < real world experience. Hey don't get me wrong. Some OB, NOLS alumni become studs, studettes.
    See lynchy. Big boy scout extraordinaire

rog

Now don't go stirring up the shit Roger……^^^ He gets after it for real.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    Big boy scout extraordinaire

rog
    so likely pedophilia hence the gun?

Now don't go stirring up the shit Roger……^^^ He gets after it for real.
    Once he figures out what time zone he's in and where the gear is that he's forgotten

You haven't been following closely enough, phil. Lynchy's a big boy

rog

K, I gotta catch up!

And fucknut Rog is the dumbest touring partner I've met. Funny how often your name comes up and how negative the unsolicated comments are - clown! Thank goodness you spend all your time underwater now Aquaman the bc is a safer place. Ski down on top of any ski partners this year? Bwaaaahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by lynchdogger View Post
    And fucknut Rog is the dumbest touring partner I've met. Funny how often your name comes up and how negative the unsolicated comments are - clown! Thank goodness you spend all your time underwater now Aquaman the bc is a safer place. Ski down on top of any ski partners this year? Bwaaaahahaha!
    and that's all you got. we toured twice. once with your dog, and once without. tour 1 was fine. tour 2 was a disaster before it started but we managed to bring it back around with good turns shared and beers to follow.

all was fine in the next year with your visits to the store where fun conversation ensued. everything went pissy (from your end) when there was a tour planned that you found about and you weren't invited on. THAT single thing started you hating on me.

you're a big fucking baby dood. that is all. pathetic.

rog