Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Rog I don't have to hate on you you do a perfect job all by yourself. See ya clown.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    The Passion is in the Risk

and as i said previously, if ya wanna man up and hug it out irl, my man up is at the ready

rog

Quote Originally Posted by hofman View Post
    Great comments so far! However, the best one was posted on the Union Leader website.
    Here it is:

Glad now stupid careless behaviour will be covered under Obamacare. Why aren't you out working? Extreme skiing is not a job
    No obamacare here...

Quote Originally Posted by lynchdogger View Post
    Yuze definitely gansta with your pants halfway down yur ass and yur undies sticking out and yur Beretta tucked in next to yur junk while pre-releasing, belly sledding to yur death down a 1000' foot icy choked chute ... definitely gansta! Good thing the Beretta didn't pre-release too! I'd rather be packing than bring a partner. Gotta be safe!

I gotta run out to the Kittry Tradin Post n get me one of them there small hand cannons cuz my bc kit apparently ain't up to the times!

Seen n heard it all now!

Are we in grizzly country?

If you were to spend any time up in that are (which you probably don't because you come off as a twat who smashes keys all day), you'd either know or experienced first hand that the grey wolf has made its way back into the state. I've seen enough mangled moose and deer carcasses that it has become a concern of mine. That and the pistol never leaves my hip, unless I am in the classroom or in a GS/speed suit. It is a natural right in NH, and if you don't exercise it isn't my fault nor should you bitch about it.

This has gotten even funnier, OP trying to get a "Mack Daddy" selfie with his gatt, slips, falls and narrowly avoids Death. Now worried about wolves [rollseyes]
    Lolz
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    My thoughts exactly. He should have been packing a .44mag or a 10mm if he wanted to do anything other than piss off a bear.

Who knows, maybe he was planning on squeezing off a couple of rounds to bust a cornice or hoping the sound waves would trigger unstable snow?
    I'm not sure how you shoot, but 9mm is plenty strong enough to take down any animal that you would encounter in NH. I don't shoot like a retard and know how to and where to land my shots.

Show me reports of all the wolf attacks on humans in NH. Make that the entire US. Color me "interested".

I'm sure it's a HUDGE number...
    Gravity. It's the law.

^^^ hahaha. Got all that wrong twat. Good thing ya found your piece. Never knew it was one of the ten essentials for the bc but since that grey wolf is so prevalent I'll be sure to add one to my kit. Thanks for the important safety tip.
    You are sensitive. Ya need thicker skin. The internet's a tough crowd. Do hope ya heal soon though.

The Passion is in the Risk

Quote Originally Posted by axebiker View Post
    Show me reports of all the wolf attacks on humans in NH. Make that the entire US. Color me "interested".

I'm sure it's a HUDGE number...
    I don't go off of numbers or reported attacks on humans. I've seen firsthand what they can do while dicking around up there, and I'm not taking any chances with a 120lb dog(s). They are all over the place in QC, and if you know your geography or have spare time between licking that cheeto powder off of your sausage fingers and ranting to look it up, you'd know that is right next door.

I just gave this thread 5 stars
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

This thread is great!

you'd either know or experienced first hand that the grey wolf has made its way back into the state. I've seen enough mangled moose and deer carcasses that it has become a concern of mine.
    Grey wolf in NH? I thought the people vehemently swearing the cougar (mountain lion to the layperson) were back and breeding in NH were insane. Also mangled carcass = definitely NOT coyote.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise To The Top View Post

No obamacare here...

If you were to spend any time up in that are (which you probably don't because you come off as a twat who smashes keys all day), you'd either know or experienced first hand that the grey wolf has made its way back into the state. I've seen enough mangled moose and deer carcasses that it has become a concern of mine. That and the pistol never leaves my hip, unless I am in the classroom or in a GS/speed suit. It is a natural right in NH, and if you don't exercise it isn't my fault nor should you bitch about it.
    of course no obama care because your still on your mommies insurance plan

now we find out that little red riding hood is scared of the big bad wolf? please, you are a pussy

unfortunatly I now am reassured that just because someone is smart? (pre med you said?) doesn't mean you have any common sense

if you dropped a gun then you obviously you do not know how to properly carry one and dont' sit here trying to justify that you are a responsible gun owner you are not I can't imagine what a first class idiot you are, way to help show gun owners are responsible people, sticking it in your waist band is not the way to carry a gun, I'm now shocked that you didn't shoot yourself in the leg

RTTT do you enjoy huffing? I thought that had gone away, but I am beginning to rethink that point of view. Premed really? Do the girls buy that line?

to RTTT, when you see trash in the bc, do you pick it up? if so, yer alright in my book

surf was super fun this am. just sayin

rog

Garçon, more breadsticks for the table.

... the pistol never leaves my hip, unless I am in the classroom or in a GS/speed suit. It is a natural right in NH, and if you don't exercise it isn't my fault nor should you bitch about it.
    'merica! F*ck yeah!

"...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Maybe he'll grow up one day...

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    of course no obama care because your still on your mommies insurance plan

now we find out that little red riding hood is scared of the big bad wolf? please, you are a pussy

unfortunatly I now am reassured that just because someone is smart? (pre med you said?) doesn't mean you have any common sense

if you dropped a gun then you obviously you do not know how to properly carry one and dont' sit here trying to justify that you are a responsible gun owner you are not I can't imagine what a first class idiot you are, way to help show gun owners are responsible people, sticking it in your waist band is not the way to carry a gun, I'm now shocked that you didn't shoot yourself in the leg
    It was in a level 3 retention holster (if you even know what that is). Nothing I could have done to keep it from coming out. I went down with enough force that the belt attachment broke in a spot (although that isn't what caused it to come out of the holster). Not packed in my waist band at all.

I'm not on her insurance plan either, fuckstick.

And I'd like to see you stand in front of a pack of wolves and not shit your blouse.

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    to RTTT, when you see trash in the bc, do you pick it up? if so, yer alright in my book

surf was super fun this am. just sayin

rog
    I'm missing being out there. Hoping to get back out for next month (annual trip to Tuckerman). If it fits in the bag it goes out with me. And I have a pretty big bag.

don't pay these weekend warrior cube monkeys no mind rttt. no mind........

rog

I don't go off of numbers or reported attacks on humans.
    Good thing yer pre-med, where numbers don't matter and statistics are routinely ignored. You have a vivid imagination, so you got that going for ya. Maybe watch a few less "Lost in the wild" b-rate horror movies.
    Silent....but shredly.

Quote Originally Posted by Moeghoul View Post
    Good thing yer pre-med, where numbers don't matter and statistics are routinely ignored. You have a vivid imagination, so you got that going for ya. Maybe watch a few less "Lost in the wild" b-rate horror movies.
    Oh, statistics matter. I'm just not taking any chances up there. And please explain this, from a few years ago.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...lf-return.html

That is a lot further south than the Whites, my friend, and that was 6 years ago.

I am really enjoying this thread, but missed something. Is there really a selfie with a gun in the waistband?

OP- putting aside for a moment the question of "why?", could you explain how? As in- How did you lose your gun?

Quote Originally Posted by hhtele View Post
    I am really enjoying this thread, but missed something. Is there really a selfie with a gun in the waistband?

OP- putting aside for a moment the question of "why?", could you explain how? As in- How did you lose your gun?
    There was no selfie, just people here being douches as usual. It was secured in a holster during my trip (in a level 3 retention holster), and during the fall the gun broke free from the holster (trigger finger release, thumbreak, and pull gave away). When I got up it was no where to be found. Someone found it and I'm on my way up to meet with the State Police, Fish and Game, Ranger Services, and the guy who found it to get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Moeghoul View Post
    This!

I'm glad you weren't more seriously injured or worse but do yourself a favor and drop the wolf shit, it's not going to get you anywhere. You can legally carry a gun in NH so carry if you want but be more responsible about it and don't make it out to be a core thing, nobody gives a shit that you carry. You're damn lucky you didn't Plaxico yourself during the fall and if you haven't thought long and hard about that already you definitely need to wake the fuck up. There are a shit ton of people on here that spend a lot more time up there than you ever will and if there were wolves (note the plural) around it would be well publicized, but that's not the case, period. Sure there could be an occasional loner around, but the chances of that loner requiring you to protect yourself from it are minuscule at best and chances are it would be long gone before you ever even knew it was there.
    Last edited by FussyDutchman; 04-16-2014 at 09:52 AM.

Oh, statistics matter. I'm just not taking any chances up there. And please explain this, from a few years ago.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...lf-return.html

That is a lot further south than the Whites, my friend, and that was 6 years ago.
    That's a coupla wolf sightings since 1913 and they shot the one in 2010. Was that you?
    Silent....but shredly.