Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Toast’s loop is great. I was back last year and did it. It ended up being about 1300 m of climbing, so not tiny. If I had to leave one of the 3 laps out, it would be Verboten, but all 3 are great descents. The climb to Slunt is a bit of a slog but quite worth it.

The year before, my favourite was Big Money. It was being logged at the bottom when I was back last year so I didn’t get to ride it again.

Hypervent/Hyperextension is a fun lap as well, but I’d prioritize Toast’s ride over it.

Where to start? We are the host for the Dirt series although they have implemented some covid guidelines so may not see the feeding frenzy of the previous years. All the recommendations so far are good. Come by the store, I'm usually here. I am rehabbing a knee so may be out riding if the rain lets up though.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Oh that’s funny, my wife is one of the volunteer coaches and she said she has to come by your shop on Saturday morning. I guess I stop by too.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Swine flu is a good mellower option.

Greatest hits (for me at least) would be up gorby, down verboten, up to project 9, down that, then up stove / mushroom head / lactic ridge, down slunt to brokeback.

The order on ^^^ that doesn't really matter. They're all fun.
    Gonna be in Fernie for a day (my first) of riding in a couple weeks while visiting the in-laws in Cranbrook. Last summer I did Bootleg in Kimberley which was great but I am determined to get to Fernie this year. Is the above loop running well these days? Was planning on hitting that. Planning on a full day there so 1300m vert is ok.

thanks

that's a fun loop