Another P/S advice thread

This is somewhat redundant, as there are other threads asking for advice on point on shoots, which I read and gained some info for, but my requirements are specific to me, just like everyone else, so here goes. Had an old cannon till it got stolen a couple months ago.

Looking for an advanced point and shoot. Requirements, listed in order or importance/most specific first:

-Fully manual. None of this garbage where you have to choose to have manual control over either aperture or shutter speed but can't have both.

-Short delay from when you press the button to when the camera takes the picture, I don't like burst mode for action shots. This is the requirement I would most like feedback on as I don't see any data on it in product descriptions.

-Small, fits in a pocket, perhaps even fits in a large pocket while inside a pelican style case.

-Cheap, looking to spend <$250 would be stoked on something around $100 if its "almost" as good as cannon s110 etc.

-Good zoom, 20X isnt absolutely necessary but would be awesome, def want something a lot better than 5X

I do not need

-Burst mode or any features related to it. Never use it, even when taking action pics I just time my shots.

-The ability to attach bigger lenses would be cool but not a priority and something I may never use.

-GPS/WIFI.

Looking at cannon sx280 and panasonic lumix zs20. Also wondering what the difference is between the sx280 and sx280 HS. Right now a sx280 for $200 shipped on amazon is looking tempting.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Even an older s95 at KEH is a bargain and small, but the sx280 is current, with a nice chip, strong zoom and up-to-date software. The last one makes a real difference in image quality, so I've been told by pro photographers.

This might help. The sx220 and 230 are pretty much the same as the 280, but with no gps:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_PowerShot_S