Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: East Coast Surf

East Coast Surf

Thread for all things east coast surfing.

Waves haven't been too great lately in the southern part of NC - but there's a decent swell coming through now - for a few days at least.

The weather is warming up though.

Anybody from up North or down in Florida? How's it looking there?

Not much today, should be head high sets tomorrow for the one spot near me that handles south winds and swells. Wednesday looks to be waist to chest plus and clean everywhere. Beyond that looks active with fun size (right tide right spot) right thru the weekend.

Good luck down there!

rog

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    Not much today, should be head high sets tomorrow for the one spot near me that handles south winds and swells. Wednesday looks to be waist to chest plus and clean everywhere. Beyond that looks active with fun size (right tide right spot) right thru the weekend.

Good luck down there!

rog
    Right on man where are you at?

slater, according to the rog, everyday is head high. Don't believe his shit. I mean, he works at EMS.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    slater, according to the rog, everyday is head high
    eesh man, I think rawj is rotten smegma from between doworks moobs, but that's just TGR hyperbole. everyday in California is head high according to OTtime etc. Everyday is kneedeep blower pow according to the conditions thread. It's just bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by nc_slater View Post
    Right on man where are you at?
    South Maine coast. Just got home tonight to the loud sound of crashing waves from my driveway. Se swell is here

rog

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    South Maine coast. Just got home tonight to the loud sound of crashing waves from my driveway. Se swell is here

rog
    Double overhead glass??

It's litterally 23 foot hollow spitting barrels in NC today

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    eesh man, I think rawj is rotten smegma from between doworks moobs, but that's just TGR hyperbole. everyday in California is head high according to OTtime etc. Everyday is kneedeep blower pow according to the conditions thread. It's just bullshit.
    Now you just wait a second mister. Seriously, check your data. I just surfed waist to chest high surf. But that was southern cali. I am pretty sure it was head high at home.

Mr. Slater, be for warned that hugh and whateverhisnameisthismonth are grumpy old men who fantasize about the way life used to be before the interwebz and VCRs. It is never good enough to bother, and they don't want to hear about how you might be enjoying your meager existence.

Seriously hugh, you get your panties all wadded up when people are complaining about things and you get your panties all wadded up when people are stoked. You might want to try avoiding the forums and you won't have the problem of underwear invading your ass crack.

But here is the underlying thing. I've never seen you post any stoke. Ever. What is up with that? You pretty much troll around these parts waiting to lash out at someone for not being cool enough by your standards. Do you even surf or ski? Serious question.

As for Advers, I don't even have the time to go into your grumpy man issues. That avatar is nearly perfect.

As for this thread. I'll be in Maine for a few weeks again this summer visiting family. Hoping for some waist high plus.

oh, but the rotten smegma in doworks moobs part, i like.

Hugh Conway Guest
    you can be stoked without having to make up a bunch of bullshit to exaggerate how good the conditions are. I realize that's the whole "greatest day ever" schtick these days though and it's just a circle jerk to tell each other how fucking great things are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    oh, but the rotten smegma in doworks moobs part, i like.
    I bet you do,,, jajajajajajaaaaa

east coast of sri lanka should be starting to line up..... all the way thru to october. dont bring that funny rubber thing you have to wear..... surf trunks 24/7..... arungan bay is where its at,,,,

Sorry if I have given the impression that life has been the greatest day ever. I did not mean to suggest that. I mean, I often comment how I surf at the shitty point break, so I'll stop calling it "shitty" and will start calling "not the greatest" so I can be more clear. Hell, it is just surfing and just the internet.

But let's focus on your lack of posting much positive, yet being ready to jump on what you refer to circle jerking. What is up with that? Are you sad you are not being jerked off? You can hire someone to do that for you in a state nearby.

Okay. Never mind about that. Sure there is sometimes something like that going on around these parts. At least from my perspective that is happenin much more in the ski forums than te surf forums. Just to be clear, I'm no pro. But more so, most folks posting in the surf forums are self proclaimed kooks looking for advice of one sort or another. Or sharing information. Or lookin to partner up. And sometimes stoke. We all know roj has an internet persona meant to rustle some feathers. But he is pretty tame in the surf forums. So what. If it bothers you, ignore him. But I digress.

The point is, I've now participated in counting up this thread. And I appreciate you Hugh. I do. We need some one to remind us not to be too stoked, otherwise we have no room to enjoy te best day ever kind of days. I can assure you though, I did have a session or two this January that were very very fun. Not best day ever though.

Oh man, the pervert is every where. Keep fish boy away from your chickens.

Hugh Conway Guest
    jesus fucking christ I'm not reading that bullshit. save that crap for your blog and the two people who care.

As for this thread. I'll be in Maine for a few weeks again this summer visiting family. Hoping for some waist high plus.
    this time you will get some fine local IPA and we can have a sucky time surfing together

tomorrow's looking alltime!

rog

^^^^Best day fucking ever! Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    jesus fucking christ I'm not reading that bullshit. save that crap for your blog and the two people who care.
    No surprise there. Start stirring shit, then walk away. Pretty much all you seem to do around here. Feel free to go cunt up some place else.

Hey nc_slater, are you based off the mainland? Do you get out to the banks much? You do know the waves are way fucking better in Maine and Cali, right?

Hugh Conway Guest
    Feel free to go cunt up some place else.
    whoever gave you the keys to the kingdom much less declared your endless babbling stoke? this is worse than the drone footage of the usual rincon gangbang.

Hey nc_slater, are you based off the mainland? Do you get out to the banks much? You do know the waves are way fucking better in Maine and Cali, right?
    Yeah I'm based in the mainland in Raleigh but I try to get to wrightsville beach a few times a week to surf since my job permits flexibility. I'll be going this weekend even though the report looks terrible - a big cool hipster Hydroglide should be able to catch a super rad 1-3 second ride on the mush (setting ride time records over here)

I have yet to get out to the banks in the past couple of years and I have missed all the alltime waves that rog and hugh would have loved

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1396988299.709448.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	153911

Quote Originally Posted by whitekingsalmon View Post
    east coast of sri lanka should be starting to line up..... all the way thru to october. dont bring that funny rubber thing you have to wear..... surf trunks 24/7..... arungan bay is where its at,,,,
    Are you actually located in Arungam Bay?

If you are then screw you. If your not then also screw you

Got that right.

And don't worry on trying to get anything all time around Hugh. It is only been good once and no one was around to see it.

As for Kingdom and Keys, that sounds pretty serious. Had no idea how important this place was to you. Please go on and keep explaining to is how lame our lives really are. I apologize for ruffling your feathers.

Got that right.

And don't worry on trying to get anything all time around Hugh. It is only been good once and no one was around to see it.

As for Kingdom and Keys, that sounds pretty serious. Had no idea how important this place was to you. Please go on and keep explaining to is how lame our lives really are. I apologize for ruffling your feathers.
    Hugh is connecting on dial up AOL - give him a little time to load this decades surf reports

Quote Originally Posted by nc_slater View Post
    Are you actually located in Arungam Bay?

If you are then screw you. If your not then also screw you
    not in arungan bay... I do have a beachhouse/ bed n breakfast thou in mirissa on the south shore.
    I was just there for 4 months and the high season has just ended so I am visiting family and doing some business in the states at the moment. If you ever get a chance to go to the area you should check out sri lanka,,,lonely planet guide book named it # 1 new hot spot to travel in the world in 2013. leave the rubber suit at home and bring extra suntan lotion.