Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: East Coast Surf

and if you ever want to get tropical in central america my brother has a bed n breakfast in pavones costa rica... pm me if you or friends ever need a place to crash.

Quote Originally Posted by whitekingsalmon View Post
    and if you ever want to get tropical in central america my brother has a bed n breakfast in pavones costa rica... pm me if you or friends ever need a place to crash.
    Wow, right on man, talk about a family in the right business. I'm actually browsing vacations right now so don't be surprised if I give you a shout!

7' @ 10 seconds with straight offshore winds at 9 mph. head high with plus sets and way too easy. peelers. no hurry. drop in, get out onto the flats, bury the rail hard and take it vert right up to the tippy top, hit it hard, snap it and wrap it all the way around left and set up for another. rinse/repeat. just a few of us out for 2 hours.

water still a balmy 39 degrees

tomorrow?

rog

I call bullshit. No way is it head high. I just heard from some guy sitting in a cubicle in bean town that no way is it head high. And besides, you work at some place that makes you a liar. At least that is what I heard. And it seems like you are not appropriately disappointed with you life. Please try to be less positive.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nc_slater View Post
    Hugh is connecting on dial up AOL - give him a little time to load this decades surf reports
    where would we be without surf reports, and conditions blogs, and everyday being the greatest day ever. because of course its alltime everytime. it has to be, can't just be fun. it's alltime, everytime. headhigh, offshore, everyday of the year, right tourist bureau?

I'm havin fun thats all i know. Even had a blast splitting a shit ton of recently foraged oak tree rounds that i cut and hauled from a big sucker that the power company so graciously left along rte 1 when clearing the lines last fall.

Nice additional workout after my morning 2 hour sesh.....before work.

Life is grand. Free surf, free heat, free exercise

rog

http://youtu.be/J9rI76MuaXI
    maine surf and splitting wood YAWN

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    I'm havin fun thats all i know. Even had a blast splitting a shit ton of recently foraged oak tree rounds that i cut and hauled from a big sucker that the power company so graciously left along rte 1 when clearing the lines last fall.

Nice additional workout after my morning 2 hour sesh.....before work.

Life is grand. Free surf, free heat, free exercise

rog
    What a boss.

It's still double overhead in NC today

Bullshit

rog

this am was redonky fun. glassy perfection. smaller than recent days but no less fun, unless yer a hugh.

off for more wood!

rog

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    this am was redonky fun. glassy perfection. smaller than recent days but no less fun, unless yer a hugh.

off for more wood!

rog
    Share some go pro footage of wood chopping - let's get some lumberjack stoke going

Quote Originally Posted by nc_slater View Post
    Share some go pro footage of wood chopping - let's get some lumberjack stoke going
    no go-bro for this guy, but i might be able to grab a pic soon. brought a nice stash home just now. off to work!

rog

Looking decent (longboardable) today in wrightsville beach Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1397155301.895506.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	153992

Paddled out the new log this morning - flat but still fun to get the new board wet (wrightsville beach)

maybe nova scotia? anybody surfed there?
    shut up and ski

Stoke fest NC yesterday - log rode like a dream - it was ALL TIME Hugh Conway

Today looked even better from home in landlocked Raleigh on the surfcam

Mediocre conditions short lines - crumbling faces - 15 second rides. What a day

wednesday. that is all

rog

today is epic! knee to thigh chop! ya, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    today is epic! knee to thigh chop! ya, dude!
    Yes!!! Paddle out the round pin tail Gun!

So, was it all-time?

Good wkend in cowhampshire. Sat was clean head high and Sun it started waist/chest and the then the wind picked up and game over.

But yeah, fuckin' all-time biatches!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1398214769.243277.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	154559

Today was legit in NC

east coast of sri lanka should be starting to line up..... all the way thru to october. dont bring that funny rubber thing you have to wear..... surf trunks 24/7..... arungan bay is where its at,,,,
    Beater everybody in the sierra knows your a meth head garage bound liar-the boys on the crest are still waiting to pound your ass. Go back to Mammoth Forums and act bad ass to a bunch of blue hairs you pathetic poop stain.

Shut up bitch. Why live the lie? You preface the MOST gringo dickhead wave that has shit floating in the line up since 1986-you are a beater kook garage meth dreamer. Mammoth hates you ( but the mammoth popo seem to still love you ) posting SUP footage of a some windsurfing gramps is more yawn than these dorks surfing east coast dribblers. you suck