Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1224

Thread: East Coast Surf

East Coast Surf

BTW MrM. Loving that pic of the snow surf.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    BTW MrM. Loving that pic of the snow surf.
    Thank you. Special times.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
    I figured since I live close to the beach I could provide some pics to help keep the EC stoke alive and well.

Here's another one from this morning. Crazy how clear and sunny it was at times and then the whole sky would change in minutes. This pic was taken just over an hour from the clear sunny pic I posted earlier. Way smaller than the last two days, but no less fun. These little buggers were running.
    Attachment 216481
    Sweet. Where ?

Sent from my LGMS330 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post
    Sweet. Where ?

Sent from my LGMS330 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Maine.

BOOM! Sunday funday. Solo sessions are as easy as shooting fish in a barrel around here. Surf your own break. Solid head high and clean. Right tide right spot.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 210
Size:  173.1 KB

Despite the offshore winds at 20-30mph with higher gusts knocking the surf in half for the late day sesh and continuing to nuke at 20-30 with higher gusts, it was still pretty dang fun out there. A friend caught me solo session'n once again on my 6'10 Huevo single fin haha.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	190.7 KB 
ID:	216661

what time were you out for the first shot? I need to manage my time better so I can take advantage of this small windows of surf.

Quote Originally Posted by alev View Post
    what time were you out for the first shot? I need to manage my time better so I can take advantage of this small windows of surf.
    12-130. Late day was 330-430. Only way I pulled off the late day sesh was I fully suited up at home, drove my daughter to my wife's work in town. Walked my daughter in to her work in my suit then drove the couple miles to the beach to surf. My wife rolled her eyes as walked in and said, "don't you ever get enough?" And laughed.😂 Ah gotta love it haha.

Did you get out?

nope. not this weekend. I was down in mass this weekend eating bad chinese food, biking, and watching football while grading papers.

Who you talking to? Can't you see the powers that be have banned la banned? See, it seems like he is an asshole according to the admins and this board does not tolerate assholes. But don't worry, they all meth head creeper like the salmnodouche to keep on posting. This place is saved. It kind of reminds me of how VR likes to run KW.

Actually it is too bad. I enjoy his pics on this thread. For better or for worse, they remind me of home.

What? Mr Man is banned says who?

Anyway, was weird yesterday as in the AM is was a mess, then it cleaned up a bit but was blowing hard. We were in the woods (which maybe isn't the best place to be with widow makers everywhere ) talking about the surf option, but it was blowing too hard down our way.

Yeah not sure why he keeps getting banned, there are way bigger cunts & creeps on this board than Rog. Plus he is actually funny once in a blue moon and he was posting quality stoke pics this time...unlike our Red Lobster fisherman friend lol
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

yeah wtf i need some up to the minute beta and stoke

Quote Originally Posted by alev View Post
    yeah wtf i need some up to the minute beta and stoke
    Stoke...yeah. Beta...mmm, he has magnified rose colored lenses permanently attached.

He might actually make a decent politician...if he wasn't such a kook.
    MrMan

True, sure. You just need to know how to interpret the data. That is why I wrote the wave size chart a few posts back.

I enjoy and miss rogs beta in this thread. It's basically worthless without his Intel.

He was banned for being callow with remarks pertaining to the fatalities of tunnel creek avalanche, many here were friends with the victims of that incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Anyway. What is the over/under on his pics still being the app thumbnail in 6mo.

Jajajaaaaa

I know. Right?

The winds went the right way and we have some tasty waves today.

Maybe Rog will send me a pic and I'll post it Or like most normal folks, you can just go to a cam.

couldn't get out this morning, but hoping to be swimming by 330 today. if the clouds move out and the moon moves in, could get a little longer time surfing. will take pics if i can spare the ten seconds when i get to the beach.

My kid got out for a couple sessions and said it was good fun.

No pics, of course. Totally spaced. Hit the water by 340 and stayed out till about 5, well after the sun set. Could definitely tell the energy was dying down, but the waves were good, and it was nice to get out for a few long rides at the same spot but with a lot less people.

Yeah, I think it peaked overnight. Nice you got out!

My kid has his wet suit hanging off the sideview mirror to drip dry...which is super common...sitting at a traffic light. A cop comes around the corner stopping in the middle of the road and unloads on him. My kid listened to him and threw the suit in the car, but he said the guys was such a douche about it. Why cops gotta be that way is beyond me.