Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: East Coast Surf

I enjoy your angst. Was too bored to point out how yawn gringospawns yawn was. But why all the lobstah hate? Those creatures are yummy. And occasionally the EC does go off. For reals.

jajajajajajajajjajaajaaaaaaaaaaaa to the rodneys fag,, guess someone had a another bad day yesterday, life must suck for her.

hey where is rog at?? I miss laughin at her too.

ja means yes, so I take that as an exuberant yes. Nice that you two can agree on something. But then you need to go and ruin a lovely moment with the 3rd grade style sexism. Must be tough being a grown man stuck with the mind of a child. You can seek help, you know. It is out there.

you stupid fuck,,,, fags like you go to mex and next thing you are sayin hola and and all that shit,,,,,, shut the fuck up mr mom,,,, you know nothing,,,,

Urban Dictionary: jajaja
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...;CachedSimilar
    Oftenly used on online games, "jajaja" is a form a laughing used by Spanish
    people. ... ja ja ja. a form of laughter derived from the Spanish spelling of "ha ha
    ha.

Thanks for the education there captain. You seem so smart and worldly. Thanks for sharing with us. And that whole telling me what I'm about and how I talk. Been trying to figure that one out for years now. Who knew some online sicko would have all the answers. Now, if you could just work out those anger issues, maybe would not act so wounded.

jajajaja

Damn, it must be boring as a motherfucker in Sri Lanka, Indo or wherever you are. I can't imagine taking the time to read an EC Surf thread while basking in paradise.
    "Yo!! Brentley! Ya wanna get faded before work?"

Na bs, ha got it all wrong. Ya just don't understand his kung foo techniques. Btw, you around? Wanna surf mid day Tuesday? Likely at te miles.

Sounds doable. I was down last week, but phone was dead. Pretty sure nobody was scoring, though, and I didn't see your truck at Cliffhanger, The Movie.
    "Yo!! Brentley! Ya wanna get faded before work?"

Trucks been dead. Just got a new starter so I brought her to the snow. Surf is good in town today.

Sorry east coast for the west coast drift. But fishbellyprince says you've ruined Mexico, so boo on you.

Hugh Conway Guest
    ALL TIME EPIC 2DAY!

Wait. What? Where?

Hugh Conway Guest
    if you don't know, I"m not going to tell you. but you had to crossafield/climbacliff/walkamileuphill/crostheurchin farm and know someone with the key, and know it only works at 10' on a 277 on the last monday in April with a Balsamic Phase moon.

Fuck man, can I touch you?

BTW, I totally know that spot.

Quote Originally Posted by BS720 View Post
    Damn, it must be boring as a motherfucker in Sri Lanka, Indo or wherever you are. I can't imagine taking the time to read an EC Surf thread while basking in paradise.
    Jajajaja hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    if you don't know, I"m not going to tell you. but you had to crossafield/climbacliff/walkamileuphill/crostheurchin farm and know someone with the key, and know it only works at 10' on a 277 on the last monday in April with a Balsamic Phase moon.
    Ah, you speak of the illustrious banzai pipeline whose mystery is only exceeded by its power and strength.

These guys launched their movie over the weekend. They did a really sweet job with the edit and story line.

This is not the trailer...I'm not sure if they even have one, but this is a taste.

I like. NIce stoke. While I still have NE in the blood, I am far from returning. While it is true about most people waiting around for nothing, I enjoy knowing that I can surf pretty much any day of the year. It always takes a return to Maine to remind me how picky I have become.

But, in case you have not noticed this thread is no longer about EC stoke and surf. It is pretty much a space for others to declare how much better their lives are than yours and mine. See, because you can't see outside your own little bubble it takes boys who think they are gods to explain it to ya'll. It may make no sense, but rest assured, fishtaco has it all figured out. I mean just look at that denim jacket and those long flowing locks.

Okay, maybe he is wrong, but with such a fragile soul, it is best to just nod your head and tell him everything will be okay. Like one does with a child. Or a dog.

Ha! Just trying to help the OP get this back on track.

All the guys in that flick are locals and several are good friends. It is true that many have lived everywhere, but choose to stay here. It's similar to me with skiing...but I'd rather be back out west

It really has been pretty good. I don't get out much personally, but my kids have been getting multiple days every week lately...and you know that is good for us. Water is starting to warm up, so 4/3 is back. I'd still need a hood.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    But, in case you have not noticed this thread is no longer about EC stoke and surf. It is pretty much a space for others to declare how much better their lives are than yours and mine.
    well, it'll be a long time before we catch up to your 3-year old "my life's awesome" surf "stoke" thread.

Ah shucks Hugh, I'm so honored that you pay such close attention to me. It really mean a lot. But just to be clear, no where in that three year old thread do I make the claim that my life is awesome (it is, btw, but it has little to nothing to do with the surf), or that the surf is all time. I'm pretty sure it is just a bunch of us beaters sharing and chatting about something we rather enjoy doing. But I understand that you prefer no one talk about anything, unless it is really important stuff. Just a suggestion here, but if it really gets you all upset, maybe just don't read it. Or put me on ignore. Or just continue to be a whiny negative cunt. All up to you. But whatever, man, you and fishbelly rock. So worldly. So hip. So living the dream. It must be hard listening to us normal folks, stuck enjoying our normal lives. I apologize if my happiness has some how negatively effected your coolness.

Stawjack, spring was my favorite time of year in those parts. Plenty of swell action still, with the deep freeze letting up. I spent my winters surfing in NYC, so it was no where as chilly as NE, but the several month process of going from a 5/4 to board shorts is always fun.

keep me out of your drama fag

yawn no one cares you're a homophobe
    Last edited by Ottime; 05-08-2014 at 09:22 AM.

strawjack, is their movie available for download anywhere? Missed the Portsmouth premier.

I have surfed a handful of times, but I am taking a lesson this weekend. I am going to be a sophomore at UNH and I would love to make it a year round pursuit on the week days, while skiing Cannon on the weekends. Surprisingly, there is not a big surfing community here at UNH. There used to be several years ago when they had a club.

You seem as close to York as you are to Hampton. Or damn close enough. I'd suggest heading north come autumn. Way fewer people in the water. And start a new club and drag some of your friends out with you. And invest in some rubber. Winters are a bit chilly on the water.